Started on: 06-22-2000 09:37 AM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Monkeyman on 06-22-2000 11:09 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
How tough would it be to update the smilies shortcuts to include all of these new ones we've been discovering lately? I've even got a couple I've found, just too lazy to include them with any posts. I'd much rather do this:) or this:D or even this :eek: then to have to write the entire URL thingy out.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
It wouldn't be hard at all, and I wouldn't mind adding them as long as they are the same (physical) size as the original smilies like .

Although the larger smilies are quite funny, me thinks it would get quite annoying to see them pop up every other thread...

lennyb4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
So cliff does this mean your going to add all the cool little smilies...Like the pimp, sexing, gunny, jaw dropper, etc.. That would be soooooo cool. I like them all but i really dont have alot of computer savy..
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to see all of them that we've seen so far. I don't mind the smaller size although there may be some that wouldn't look right that small. Maybe you could give us some time (and a thread) to post any that we might have lying around. I have 4 or 5 more that I got off of a website (don't remember exactly where) that I'd like to be included.

Thanx, Cliff. You da man once again!

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Well, go ahead, open a new thread for new smilies. I'll see what I can do!
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
thanks Cliff.........
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post

tgowens

2496 posts
Member since Apr 2000
oops, I forgot that graphic was that large -- oh well, you get the point.......
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post

Monkeyman

15810 posts
Member since Nov 1999
Something's not right. I shrunk that to about 1/8th of the original size but it still came out the same size. Huh. Here's what I did. Someone figure me out.

I've been having problems recently with posting pics. I saved the animated frog a few days ago. Now, that's the only pic that will post. When I posted this, I had to delete the frog part and add youman. What gives? I've never had a problem posting pics before. This is frustrating.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Are you still using PIP to upload it?
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, how in the world do you put up with all of us?? (maybe you shouldn't answer that!!!)....(maybe if we don't answer Monkeyman, he'll stop posting those things? and maybe if I would stop posting those things he would stop saving them to post? maybe...........gee, I don't have a clue!!!........
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2000 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Cliff--I'm doing it the same as I always have. Open PIP, click on Browse, double click on folder, subfolder, etc until I get to the correct pic, then I double click on the pic to get it to come up in the window, click on Post It. Once it says that the upload is successful, I click on OK. I minimize PIP, then press Ctrl-V. I've done it the same way for about 6 months and never had a problem until now. Is it possible that my computer has corrupted PIP? Should I delete it, reload it and start over or is there maybe a simpler solution?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock