Started on: 06-21-2000 04:50 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: 2M4 Dale on 06-21-2000 11:58 PM
80's BOY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 340
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2000 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYDirect Link to This Post
With my recent fascination of things that we don't have here in the deep south Texas area, please post pictures of what it's like in your neck of the woods. Like snow, mountains, sasquatch, you know. Or your Fiero in the snow being driven up a mountain BY a sasquatch. that would be interesting.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gold-86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2000 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gold-86SESend a Private Message to Gold-86SEDirect Link to This Post

Hey, 80's. I'd post a pic of my home town but south texas does't need to pictured to be understood. And I didn't what to contribute to a topic that you want to get away from. I'm over here is steamy S.A.

Laters.

P.S. I need to get with you regarding the extra sunroof stuff.

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2000 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
This was taken 1 week ago on Trail Ridge Road 40 miles west of Loveland CO. It is the highest continuous paved road in the United States (it was closed a couple of days after this picture due to snow).
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2000 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
How about one of the oldest Schoolhouses in Ohio. With a bunch of Fiero People (Central Ohio Fiero Enthusiests) in front...lol Thats me in the red jacket. (Handsome Devil Eh')

[This message has been edited by 2M4 Dale (edited 06-22-2000).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock