Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Indy brethren... I need some advice, please.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Indy brethren... I need some advice, please. by bHooper
Started on: 06-16-2000 09:32 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: theogre on 06-20-2000 11:25 PM
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2000 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i am going to the F1 event at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, this september, and am looking at the hotel situation.

for this, i need some advice on from those of you that live there or near by as i have never been to Indy

i have reservations at the Super 8 (was HoJO) on N. High School Rd, but I can get a room at the Dollar Inn on West Washington (near airport) for the 1/3rd the cost! My girlfriend and I dont care and look at it that the money saved on a room is that much more to play with! However, my buddy is concerned (for his wife) that the Dollar Inn is a dump with nothing to do around it at all... in other words, he doesnt want us to budge, and as we are spliting a room i am stuck!

Is anyone familiar with either of these hotels, or the areas around them?

Thanks,
hoop

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2000 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
When the National FOCOA show was in Indy, I stayed at a Motel 6 on the west side. Less than 5 minutes from the track. OK place , Dennys across the street. $40 /night. Although I stayed there when the National Hot Rod Club was in town and they jacked the price up to $80. Event special rates.
bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2000 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i think that is up the street from the HoJO/Super 8... any thing else around there? my bud is worried that his wife will get bored and not have anything to do!

i'd rather stay cheap and have more $ to party with the tifosy

thanks,
hoop

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2000 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i guess no one else is familiar with indy?
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2000 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
try looking it up on www.mapquest.com or something like that.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock