I need a new job! by 87ECO5
Started on: 06-13-2000 08:32 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Monkeyman on 06-19-2000 11:15 AM
87ECO5

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2000 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
My job is driving me insane!!!!!

Anybody have an opening for an Automation Engineer at their place of employment!? I work with computer languages such as REXX, CLIST and JCL on the OS/390 and NT platforms and I've worked closely with software packages such as Computer Associates Automate/MVS, OPS/MVS and Automation Point.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2000 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
I'll trade ya' Scott. Working where you work would be awsome(not to mention the outdoor activitiy "land" ).
redfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2000 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redfieroSend a Private Message to redfieroDirect Link to This Post
You should get a job...oh I don't know...dismantling cars!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2000 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Too bad there isn't more $$ in detailing. You could make a killing. Here are some pics of Scotts car, interior and motor. He seems to think it's filthy, but I can guarantee you there isn't a cleaner car this side of a show or showroom floor! The pics just don't do the car justice!

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2000 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
You guys are too kind!

Monkey, next time, tell me if you're planning to post pics of my car. I'll have her cleaned up!

Gold-86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2000 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gold-86SESend a Private Message to Gold-86SEDirect Link to This Post

That air intake and valve cover look cool. Had not thought of doing that to the Duke. Must admit that looks sharp! What type of paint was used?
87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2000 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
Thanks, Gold. I used engine enamel paint. Two coats of primer, three coats of Red, and about five somewhat heavy coats of clear.
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2000 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredDirect Link to This Post
87ECO5 that car looks GRETA!
I have a few, I would like to let set around your place for awhile
As far as the JOB goes? I guess just hang in there. Grass is always greener but it is hard to find the same pay and bennies elcewhere? Good LUCK.
87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2000 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
Thank you, Dog. It's always nice to get nice comments about my car from all of you guys and gals.

You're probably right. The company's been good to me, I'm making a lot of money with no college degree, and I get outstanding benefits and five weeks of vacation.

I guess for that I should just put up with my jacka$$ of a boss until I can move to another department.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2000 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about posting pics of your car without your permission, Scott. I was just so impressed, I couldn't help myself.

If anyone sees any dirt, it was on my camera lens, not on the car. Cleanest damn car I have ever seen, especially for a daily driver (and driven by more than one driver, too!). Absolutely outstanding! BTW--Maybe Lisa can drive me to the B-day party and you could stay home and detail my car! (j/k)

Shadow Wolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2000 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow WolfClick Here to visit Shadow Wolf's HomePageSend a Private Message to Shadow WolfDirect Link to This Post
I know a guy who did that to his duke. Air cleaner, valve cover, a few other pieces.. looks sharp. Unfortunately the damn thing hasn't run since January! (Blew a ring, been sittin' in the garage ever since)
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2000 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Here I go again, not asking permission, but Scotts car runs like a champ. Other than a little buzz/vibration (new Ultimate dogbone), there doesn't seem to be anything (and I mean anything) wrong with the car. I wish the Grape Ape was that nice.
87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2000 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
Alright, Monkey! What do you want!?
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2000 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
3.6/GX3, lowering springs, etc. Oh. You mean from you? Nothing at all, buddy! It's just nice to have friends. BTW--Did you get your compressor back yet? I'm already drooling in anticipation! LOL

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock