Another wierd dream last night.. by GT Bastard
Started on: 06-12-2000 06:16 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: tgowens on 06-14-2000 02:11 AM
GT Bastard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
There was something like a Civil war battle going on, I was in the middle of the side that was losing. The entire battle was taking place in some kindof gigantic cubicle about the size of a couple football fields, and you could even see the corners of it. We were all wearing grey clothing and most of the soldiers around me had old muskets. Between the two sides, there was a large body of water that was only about an inch deep. The other side kept trying to cross by simply walking over it. The strange part was that everything was moving in extremely slow motion, and you could event see the bullets as they were fired. The whole time we just barely held them back, but there was a strange man on their side that wouldn't stop walking towards us. He was very well dressed in black, and he didn't really look like a soldier at all. There really wasn't anywhere to run from him because we were already pressed up against the back of this cubicle and the surrounding palm trees didn't offer any place to hide. He was VERY pale, and had a black hat and one of those handle-bar moustaches, and this sinister blank stare that never changed. Another strange characteristic was that he had all sorts of silver jewelry for some reason. It seemed like he was killing everyone in sight... He had two chrome pistols that he fired constantly, and he never stopped to reload. I kept watching the bullets fly and running back and forth to get out of his way. Everyone seemed to be shooting at him, but he kept sidestepping the bullets! The next part is really fuzzy, but everyone on my side that was left alive started running towards the opposite edge of the cube and we were holding spears now(don't ask why.) As we ran closer, I noticed that there was a row of cubicles on their side, and there were people sitting in them. Everyone had a dumbfounded look on their faces as we took them hostage. Someone on my side kept yelling "start killing them" or something like that. The rest is just blurry. I was running in the midst of the slaughter with a key in my hand cutting throats. They didn't even try to fight back. Some of them were women. That's the last thing I remember before waking up, so it doesn't exactly make sense but it left me with a strange feeling... Anyhow, that's about it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Interesting.. have you ever looked up any of the symbols in your dreams to see what they mean? a lot of people I know just think dreams are based on stuff we read or see on tv etc.. and I'm sure a lot is. but other stuff seems to be random, and a few times I've looked up symbols from some very vivid dreams, and they all had a common message.. quite cool. almost makes me want to study psychology. heh..
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2000 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Gotta stop eating those pickles before bed!
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
daaaaaaaaaaaamn man - a civil war battle with everyone in gray and driving Fieros (you did say that, right?) and Wyatt Earp and visions of a video game playing in the background...... GTB, you been out in the garage sniffin' transmission fluid again?? didn't your momma warn ya about that??
BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Am I the only forum member that dreams about beautiful women?
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a cross between the movie "The Matrix" and Duke Nukem!!
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2000 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I sounds to me like an episode of Star Trek where the crew beams down to a planet only to be taken hostage by some alien force that makes them "actors" in some sort of war for the sole purpose of entertainment...
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2000 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a cross between the movie "Westworld" and a Stephen King book.
Shadow Wolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2000 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow WolfClick Here to visit Shadow Wolf's HomePageSend a Private Message to Shadow WolfDirect Link to This Post
Tranny fluid would do it.. .especially if someone spills it on an exhaust manifold after driving for several hours.
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2000 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
ouch!! don't say that -- I had the lower transmission hose burst Sunday night on the way back home from our Poker Run and I had smoke going everywhere at 75mph!! -- not to mention that I sprayed two and a half quarts of transmission fluid all over the engine and rear window and deck of the car!! -- pain in the you-know-what to change that hose!!!

Come to think of it, I had a strange dream that night too - maybe it really is transmission fluid that does it!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock