Replies: 3
Last post by: theogre on 06-12-2000 08:46 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I know Ogre is online now, so me thinks he should post the address of the hospital where we can send our "Get Well Soon!" cards to!

I know he needs his rest so if he does post an address, please do not look up the phone number of this hospital and give him calls.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
batboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
It's a good idea Cliff, if you can get an address out of him. I get the impression he likes his privacy though. Maybe it's a cave dweller thing, but I'd be a little reluctant to give out the snail mail addy too. Why not just flood his email service with cyber cards and get well soon wishes.
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredDirect Link to This Post
Everyone:
Cliff and BatBoy have something here.
Not long ago at all I was in the hospital, a real pain in the BACK. You folks here sent me several personal E-Mails, off Forum, and you do not have any Idea how good it makes one feel to get direct corespondance from Forum FRIENDS. You folks went out of your way and took the time to send a little sunshine (Fiero Exhaust) my way. I can't say thanks enough to all that helped lift my spirits and at times just gave me a little chuckle.
So As BatBoy suggested. You all ought to drop him a line. Maybe an off colored joke? (maybe not?) or just something you think would put a smile on his face.
Just my opinion, I know you all were there to support me, and I can't say THANKS enough.

Now to go and look up Orge's address. I hope it is correct in his profile.

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
according to current plan I should only be here a couple more days while the cumadin switch over happens. So if I gave you the address I'd likely be gone before things got here. They are telling be I'll be home wednesday, thursday latest, if things continue at the current rate. The Chemo will then be done out patient.

I think the profile e-mail works. Cliff has it, but here it is just to make sure you all do.

theogre@sprynet.com

I don't want my home address to fall into a spam pit, I won't just stick in a post. Cliff already has it. (It's the newark address cliff)he can give it to any who wish to send hard mail. (To bad I can't drink my martini Fiero even if you sent it now. no booze with chemo. )

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock