GOTTA SEE THIS. by TOM
Started on: 06-11-2000 07:43 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: olympic on 06-14-2000 03:40 PM
TOM

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TOMSend a Private Message to TOMDirect Link to This Post
CHECK OUT THE HALLS OF SHAMES www.riceboypage.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
ROTFLMAO

What a great page. I am laughing so hard at the halls of shame. Great find!

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if we could get a group discount on the RiceBoy.com decals? I wonder how many horsepower they are good for?
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
I think that the Austin Big Wheelies Krew is on to something.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I just noticed the Riceboy.com stickers and wanted to see if anyone else saw the irony in them. Cooter caught that! I bet they are good for at least 25 HP... maybe more!
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
When I printed my last batch of forum cards I also printed some of the riceboy.com citation cards! Can't wait to see one now so I can give it "a ticket"!
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!! THEYRE MEEEELLLLTIIIIINNNNNG!!!
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Maybe one weekend all the Forum members with digital cameras can go out and take pictures of local rice. Then we could have a best ricer contest here and give a Pine Tree Air Freshener to the winner. I have a great picture of a lowered, big wheeled, pearl painted Geo Tracker that could be a contender for the prize.
jhogans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2000 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jhogansSend a Private Message to jhogansDirect Link to This Post
what do the riceboy.com citation cards look like
blayde8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2000 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blayde8Send a Private Message to blayde8Direct Link to This Post
where can I get some of the cards?
Shadow Wolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2000 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow WolfClick Here to visit Shadow Wolf's HomePageSend a Private Message to Shadow WolfDirect Link to This Post
That pic reminds me of a guy I knew a few years ago who stuck a couple of jet-aircraft landing lights on his pickup. (NO idea where he got 'em)

Anyway, complete with 120volt generator, we got up a back country road and turned them on. Over the sudden groan of hte engine having to turn a generator large enough to power those lights, it was suddenly... DAYLIGHT!

Cooked the paint right off the roof.

PFF
System Bot
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2000 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
I know I had that riceboy citation somewhere but I'll be darned if I can find it now. Anyways, check out www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan , the site has been updated with some really "phat" mods.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock