I'M AN UNCLE!!!!!! by BOILERMAKER
Started on: 06-11-2000 04:29 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: frontal lobe on 06-12-2000 11:46 PM
BOILERMAKER

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
As of around 4:45pm yesterday (6/10/00) my little nephew was born. 6lbs 9.5oz. This is my first time being an uncle. Now I get to spoil the kid and then give it back to mom and dad

Sorry about missing the party yesterday, Scott, but I thought that being the first time and all I should be with the rest of the family.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TOM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TOMSend a Private Message to TOMDirect Link to This Post
congrats
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
yeah.. congrats.

Maybe the kid will grow up to be a Fiero nut too?? hehe

batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I'm an uncle three times over. Make sure to give the kid LOUD and NOISY toys for Christmas. When you go visit, (when he gets a little older) sneak him candy and Mountain Dew, rough house him into a frenzy, then leave. It'll drive your sibling crazy... hehehe. This has been tested by me and it does really work... hehehe (again).
LarryB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryBSend a Private Message to LarryBDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, I already have 2 beautiful nieces so I know what you're feeling. It only gets better over time.

I spoil them rotten then turn them back over to their parents, payback for all the trouble my sister kept getting me into when we were kids. *lol*

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
CONGRATS!!!!!

In about 6-7 months ill be announcing "IM A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hehehe

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post

Loki

8453 posts
Member since Mar 2000
CONGRATS!!!!!

In about 6-7 months ill be announcing "IM A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hehehe

FieroWife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations Mike and Kelly!!! We sure did miss you both yesterday, but that's a great reason not to come. Post pics soon!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!
87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
Congrats, B-MAKER! Hope all is well with mother and child.
ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
Great news, Boiler! Missed you at Scott's though.
PFF
System Bot
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Congratulation !!! You'll have to get him a stuffed Pegasus to play with.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations. Being a veteran of 13 nieces and nephews I can second what Batboy said. I would also add that giving presents with HUGE NUMBERS OF PIECES is also effective in driving your nephew's parents nuts.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock