joke inside..... by olympic
Started on: 06-08-2000 09:24 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: batboy on 06-10-2000 04:18 PM
olympic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2000 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
A man and his wife were preparing to go out for the evening. She had just stepped out of the shower and he was shaving. Suddenly
the door bell rang. "Would you get that?" the husband said. Even though she was naked with wet hair she pulled a bath robe on and proceeded to answer the door bell.

Upon opening the door she discovered the next door neighbor on their doorstep. He gazed at her a moment and suddenly said "I'll
give you $500 to open that robe and let me have a look". She was somewhat taken back but upon reflection thought that it would be
an easy way to earn $500 and, while embarrassing, no one would ever know. So she spread apart her robe for him to see.

After feasting his eyes on her naked body for several minutes, he handed her $500 and left. So, she closed her robe and slammed the door. "Who was it?" her husband yelled. "The next door neighbor." she replied. "Did he give you that $500 he owes me?" asked her husband.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2000 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats good!

blayde8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2000 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blayde8Send a Private Message to blayde8Direct Link to This Post
HA-HA-HA. That's some funny stuff
kong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2000 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kongSend a Private Message to kongDirect Link to This Post
A young clergyman had come back to his home town. Since he didn't have a church of his own yet, He asked the old minister if he could practice giving sermons in his.
When Sunday came, he was so nervous about giving his first sermon ever,he poured a large tumbler of vodka and drank it down in one big gulp.
After the sermon, the old minister talk to the the young man. Trying to be as kind as he could, He told the young man. "I think you did pretty good for the first time out.
But there sre a couple of points I would like to straighten out. David slew Goliath, he didn't beat the sh!t out of him. there's a taffy pulling contest at st. peters, not a peter pulling contest at st.taffies. And When we speak of the
father the son and the holy ghost, we don't say,The old man, junior and the spook"!
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2000 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
What is a Cat?
1) Cats do what they want.
2) They rarely listen to you.
3) They're totally unpredictable.
4) They whine when they are not happy.
5) When you want to play, they want to be alone.
6) When you want to be alone, they want to play.
7) They expect you to cater to their every whim.
8) They're moody.
9) They leave hair everywhere.
10) They drive you nuts and cost you money.
Conclusion: They're tiny little women in fur coats.

What is a Dog?
1) Dogs lie around all day, sprawled on the most comfortable piece of furniture in the house.
2) They can hear a package of food opening half a block away, but don't hear you when you're in the same room.
3) They can look dumb and lovable all at the same time.
4) They growl when they are not happy.
5) When you want to play, they want to play.
6) When you want to be alone, they want to play.
7) They are great at begging.
8) They will love you forever if you rub their tummies.
9) They can never have enough toys and they leave them everywhere.
10) They do disgusting things with their mouths and then try to give you a kiss.
Conclusion: They're tiny little men in fur coats.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock