Fiero & Kids by Phaeton
Started on: 06-04-2000 03:28 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Monkeyman on 06-06-2000 05:13 PM
Phaeton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2000 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Phaeton (edited 06-04-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2000 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
The scanner works and I can do it myself now. Don't have any pictures less than two years old yet.

Fixed the Talon, turns out an inoperative oil cooler bypass temperature sensor caused all the symptoms. The upside is how straightforward and simple the Fiero systems seem in comparison to the overengineered tight winding small displacement high tech rube goldberg contraptions found elsewhere.

Not that I would turn down a supercharger if offered.

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2000 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageClick Here to Email fierospeederSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
thats a kewl car,

how did you figure out it was the sensor on the talon, i know diagnosing a car is a b*h
My fiero, four cylinder, looks easy compared to my tbird, but then my beetle is like a four cylinder lawn mower engine.

I was wondering, do children take a lot of time out of your hands with your hobby, fieros. My girlfriend has a child, not mine, but it does concern me in a way, she always tells me, its not my responsibility and i dont have to worry about it.

lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2000 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Click Here to Email lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Hey speeder... I have 5 yes 5 kids ranging from ages of 12 to 9 months. I would have to say YES they do take alot of time and money from other things. BUT i would also have to say that having kids is one of the best experiances in life. Everyday when i go home i have 3 + 2 year old sons who come running outside yelling daddy, daddy we love you and end up wrapping themselves around me. And to be honest that is the best feeling in the world. :
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2000 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I have a 10 year old son. I love my Fiero (those that know me understand), but if I had to chose... Anyone want to buy a Fiero? It would go that quickly. Fortunately, my boy likes the Grape Ape almost as much as his old man. (Whew!)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock