Hey Cliff..... by FieroGTGirl
Started on: 06-04-2000 12:47 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: FieroGTGirl on 06-05-2000 12:42 AM
FieroGTGirl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2000 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

Yesterday I was on the forum at about 9:30pm PST and I got the message that maintenance was being done on the website...

Is there anyway you can do a posting or something about when the maintenance is scheduled??? I was really bummed out.

I (like everyone else here) am a Forum addict. I MUST read it at LEAST once a day and it just so happened that my once a day was right during the maintenance procedure

TIA

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2000 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, most of this maintenance is unscheduled... I noticed a problem yesterday and had to close the forum in order to solve it. Hopefully I will be able to solve all problems soon, I'm still working on them together with the software's tech support. Once they are solved, there will be no more unscheduled down-time.
FieroGTGirl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2000 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
Thanks anyway....

I guess unscheduled maintenance means unscheduled problems...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock