Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I just have to bring this subject up again.....

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

I just have to bring this subject up again..... by FieroGTGirl
Started on: 06-01-2000 09:42 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Raydar on 06-03-2000 10:36 AM
FieroGTGirl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday I saw the scariest thing...I actually laughed cause I couldn't believe my eyes.

Driving on the freeway and there was some guy PLAYING the trumpet WHILE he was driving...I even HEARD the blasted thing.

How's that for an IDIOT?!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I'll bet he was driving a Yugo... He could have been doing worse than playing the trumpet though.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2000 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Horn broken? Watch for finger!
FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
Actually, He was driving a brand new red Camaro...You'd think he would be more careful with a brand new car...
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I have seen people reading books, magazines, and newspapers while driving 70-75 MPH down the interstate highway. I see women putting on make-up using the rearview mirror all the time. I've seen guys shaving with cordless razers. I saw a woman performing oral sex on a male driver once. I heard that the CHP pulled over a guy driving a RV out on the highway once when they observed him leave the driver seat and go back into the RV for a moment to get something while the RV was on cruise control. I bet past and present over-the-road truckers have plenty of stories too.
Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
What’s wrong with a guy tooting his own horn?lol
Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
GTGirl,
Come on, give the guy a break. He probably had a new tune to learn and was late for band practice.
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
Geeezzz GTGirl, you didn't tell us what song he was playing?? (he musta made some bucks playing on the street corner to afford a new Camaro!)

But, he hadda blow something, he blew his money when he bought the Camaro! (ok, ok, ok - now I'm gonna hear it from all the Camaro guys now!!)

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
bb--former driver, lots of stories, more later when I get done with the car (clouding up awfully fast).
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I saw a woman orally pleasuring a guy while driving a Rodeo on I-95 about 2 weeks ago.
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
I used to go on trips w/my father (he was a OTR driver) when i was a teenager. I've seen it all from people getting dressed to couples getting it on. The most interesting though was in the Arizona,we saw a couple doing it while riding on a harley... woooohoooo..
PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Good thing he doesn't play tuba.
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredDirect Link to This Post
Here Ya go Buddy! "Blow on THIS"

When he isn't blowing his horn, he is probably on the phone!

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
OMG, I can see where this thread is going!!! (GTGirl, see what ya started?? -- I love it!!) -- by the way, are you sure he was blowing on the trumpet? (oh yeah, you said playing not blowing.........anyway, just thinkin', if he was the dyslexic type.............or maybe just musically challenged.........geeeeezzzz, good thing he isn't a drummer like I am (uh oh......this brings to mind a story.......)

[This message has been edited by tgowens (edited 06-02-2000).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2000 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I'm gonna try to save this thread before it goes down any further.
Seems that one of the folks that works at my company (a very large Southeastern utility) was driving to work while reading a book. In a company car. A marked company car. Seems that one of the execs also lived on the same side of town, and happened to be on the road at the same time. Observed said behavior. Followed her right into the parking garage. I think she had a bad day.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock