Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  NOOOOO...rice/lowriders have gone to far this time........

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

NOOOOO...rice/lowriders have gone to far this time........ by SpeedPhreak
Started on: 06-01-2000 05:58 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: My7Fieros on 06-08-2000 03:31 AM
SpeedPhreak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jhogans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhogansSend a Private Message to jhogansDirect Link to This Post
Interestingly ugly. I could have sworn that car was a Delorean but can't be sure with all stuff going on.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Yeah. Looks like a DeLorean (in a convoluted sort of way). This owner must have found John D.'s personal stash in the console.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-01-2000).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2000 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Yep. It's a weird one. But a lowrider? Or a "ricer"? Can't we just chalk it up to bad taste? I guess I'm fighting a losing crusade. But I don't think we'll see that car in Sport Compact or Lowrider Magazine anytime soon.
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I see you hang out on www.thirdgen.org? I just saw the same car over there.
Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy,
It's not just bad taste; the owner of that car would have to be legally retarded.. (oh wait, I wouldn't want to offend RETARDS)..I mean "mentally handicaped". Yeah.
Terrybogin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TerryboginSend a Private Message to TerryboginDirect Link to This Post
Shiner- in other words, the car's owner probably rode the "short bus" to school.
fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
From the background in those pictures, looks like they were taken at a Delorean convention thing. Pretty interesting cars.
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Well even though Im a Fiero fanatic (I own 7 of them) my ultimate dream is to own a DeLorean. Why in H**L would anyone make such a beautiful car look like that? Its supposed to look like what Marty McFly would drive, not Shaft! ha ha
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Ouch. Poor li'l DeLorean...

I like DeLoreans.. I still prefer Fieros though, but Back to the Future (the whole series) are 3 of my favorite movies of all time.. in fact when I saw my first fastback GT (it was a silver one), I thought it looked a LOT like a DeLorean.. I suppose if you put a new front end on a silver GT, and made custom gullwing doors with a T-Top roof... it would look sort of like a DeLorean.. Too bad I don't know how to build a Flux Capacitor.

Gold-86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gold-86SESend a Private Message to Gold-86SEDirect Link to This Post

FYI

DMC is stamped right on the grille, just above the license plate, on the DeLorean in the second picture.

PFF
System Bot
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Mannnn.. Anybody that would do that should be drawn & quartered in my opinion. The sad thing is being raised in the Bronx and Cleveland i've seen wayyyy to many cars hacked up and made to look like something out of a automotive horror movie.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
In the top photo, did you notice not one, but TWO people bending over to vomit! I guess we know what their opinion was!
SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
gtbastard- yup, i hang out at thirdgen. its kinda funny... i dont own a fiero anymore & i never owned an f-body (just wanted a 3rd gen).. these 2 sites are on my daily visit list. i also post under the same name at
www.sportbikeworld.com (i do have "crotch rocket") www.traininghalls.com (martial arts) www.djchat.com www.specialoperations.com
the forum linked to airsoft 2000 @ www.tasom.net
& a few other non register sites.

i know ive seen u at a couple of these 2.

Dan86gt3.8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan86gt3.8Send a Private Message to Dan86gt3.8Direct Link to This Post
did any of you ben to ace lately? Hes putting northstars in dolereans now. But hopefully not that one!
DiggityDan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2000 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DiggityDanSend a Private Message to DiggityDanDirect Link to This Post
Notice in all the other pictures, all the other deloreans are parked real close together. This guy had to sneak up behind somebody and block 'em in to get somebody to park beside him. You can tell in the pictures that there's only one delorean parked anywhere around it. Everybody else was smart and parked across the street.
FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2000 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZDirect Link to This Post
even though the car is yuckily messed up, i like that interior. anyone think of a way to put gullwings on a fiero? perhaps lamborghini style forward folding doors?
87PegasusGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2000 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87PegasusGTSend a Private Message to 87PegasusGTDirect Link to This Post
I thought the Fiero was America's only midengine car.....
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2000 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Stetz, I was asking about that a couple years ago on a kitcar newsgroup.. I think it could be done with a T-Top fiero, some gas struts and custom hinges.. and new doors.

87PegasusGT, I think DMC was from the UK.. and the DeLorean is rear engine anyway, not mid-engine.. the trunk is in the front.
(I know.. just details. heh..)

SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2000 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
i could be wrong but i thought the car was built in ireland, w/almost every last one coming to the US.
gixxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2000 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gixxerSend a Private Message to gixxerDirect Link to This Post
Oooh! Oooh!
My boss has a DeLorean. I'm gonna fwd this picture to him. I'm sure to get a raise now!
PFF
System Bot
Formula 18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2000 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula 18Send a Private Message to Formula 18Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SpeedPhreak:
i could be wrong but i thought the car was built in ireland, w/almost every last one coming to the US.

Do you guys rember the Covair??? Or the Corvair spider?? Think back to the late 60's.. It wasn't a 2 seater like our beloved Fiero but with 180 horse Turbo 6, the posi, and stiff springs they held their own. By the way I have all that stuff for sale...

Brian

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2000 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Deloreans are from canada. Dont you watch south park?

honestly I always assumed they were from canada and I did not know they were mid-engine

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2000 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
These beautiful cars (and by beautiful I mean the stock DeLoreans, not that picture of that red turd) were made in Ireland. Also, they were rear engine, not mid engine.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock