Home sweet Home.... by lennyb4
Started on: 06-01-2000 02:34 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: frontal lobe on 06-04-2000 02:34 AM
lennyb4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Just wondering if anybody out there has a large honey-do list like mine? Here some of my ever growing list (to be done this summer):

Replaced all windows (23,just finished this)
Paint Kitchens (Yes i have 2)
Paint Bedrooms (all 7 of them)
Strip wallpaper of dining room and hallway Pull up carpeting and redo hardwood floors
Regrout bathroom tiling (three bathrooms)
Completely gut and remoldel basement

Should i go on??? I dont wanna go home!!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I have a huge honey-do list, but I have neither the time nor the money to get many of them done. I don't know if that's good or bad. Since I'm pretty much like a stupid Tim Taylor (usually end up with the same results but I don't have his wealth of knowledge) I usually farm out my projects. I can't even work on my car.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
You don't want to go home. Home? I thought you were talking about a hotel.
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
Gee Lenny, ya gonna be able to get all that done before Mid-Ohio or is she goin without ya??
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Priorities buddy.... Theres no way im gonna miss mid-ohio. Ive got the rest of my life to work on the house...She cuts me some slack when she knows i wanna do something..
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
she sounds like a good lady! (thank you Mrs. lennyb4!! - we want lenny to come out and play now -- sure wish I could get my little GT up there for the Mid-Ohio but it looks like I won't be back in that part of the world until late July...........
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Your right about that lobe. Its almost as big aa a damn motel. Got it at a great price though.. Its 3,100 square feet, 7 bedrooms, three baths, two kitchens, two fireplaces, formal dining room, library/study, large living room, leaded/stained/glass block and double hung windows, and two + 1/2 car garage. The owner was asking $195,000.. I ended up getting it for $140,000 (wasnt easy).
86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2000 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SESend a Private Message to 86SEDirect Link to This Post
WOW, huge house!! Your garage is bigger than your house, right??
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2000 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Way to go, lenny! Awesome price. Leaves more money for the Fiero.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock