who is going to win the cup? by Dan86gt3.8
Started on: 05-30-2000 03:50 PM
Replies: 30
Last post by: blayde8 on 06-13-2000 12:45 AM
Dan86gt3.8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2000 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan86gt3.8Send a Private Message to Dan86gt3.8Direct Link to This Post
Who do you think will win, of course being in texas I am pulling for the stars. But who do you have?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2000 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
The cup??
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2000 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
You know, if you can't be an athelete, be an athletic supporter kind of cup?
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2000 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
For your answer...look to the stars.
doughboySE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2000 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doughboySESend a Private Message to doughboySEDirect Link to This Post
WELL 2 MONTHS AGO ID OF TOLD YOU THE LEAFS AND IF YOU LOOK AT MY TATTOO YOU WOULD KNOW I WOULD ONLY PULL FOR THE LEAFS BUT IM AFFRAID NOW IT WILL BE THOSE DIRTY DEVILS
GOOOOOOOOO DEVILS
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2000 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

A few weeks ago I picked the Blues to win it all. That didn't pan out too well. Now I'll pick the Devils. A smart person would therefore put their money on the Stars.
zeusrekning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2000 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zeusrekningSend a Private Message to zeusrekningDirect Link to This Post
??????????????????????
doughboySE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2000 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doughboySESend a Private Message to doughboySEDirect Link to This Post
YUP YUP
stars dont look to good right now do they hehehe
Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2000 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
I REALLY hate to say it, but those F#$^ing devils are probably going to take it. They played a mean game, and they nearly killed our (Philadelphia Flyers) boy, Lindros! What a shame, he had so much hockey to look forward to.

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2000 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
I think the Seahawks are going to win, oh, oops wrong sport
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2000 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
It is a little early in the season to pick a winner for the Cup. LaBonte is doing pretty well, but Earnhart Jr. may be the one to watch. Wait a minute- wrong cup.
PFF
System Bot
doughboySE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2000 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doughboySESend a Private Message to doughboySEDirect Link to This Post
LINDROS is a wimp he is a suck and he is a whiner. he was a suck in junior and a hold out he was a suck after the draft and a holf out . i dont agree what philly did to him but thats the kind of team philly is DIRTY .
the devils only gave philly a taste of what philly handed out all year and i think it looked good on them
JUST MY 2 CENTS FROM A LEAFS FAN
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I've always disliked Philly going back to the days of the Broad Street Bullies.(Before a lot of you guys were born!)

Still, it's a shame about Lindros. Like him or lump him, he's a talented player. It's unfortunate that he has a glass skull, just like his brother. He should quit the game before his brain gets scrambled permanently.

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Hey Patrick...would you be referring to Clarke/Schultz/Macleish/Dupont/Kelly,etc! Yah...they always know how to draft there cheap-shot artists very well. Too bad about Lindros...tooooo bad Glad the Flyers lost, but I was counting on the Av's so Raymond could win the cup he so deservingly should have. For the first year in a long time I have NO interest in the finals. When the Stars won last year I was happy for them, but no team should win 2 or more in a row unless it's in Boston I hate Claude Lemieux almost as much as Lindros for his cheap-shots causing the premature end to Cam Neely's career so I don't want the Devils to win either. At least it's baseball season now and my Red Sox are in 1st!! S.I. picked them to win the World Series this year!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

That's right Marc, those are the guys. You must be "old" like me.

Living on the west coast, I've never had too many opportunities to watch Lindros play. I don't know if he's as dirty as some other players, but being such a big guy, he sure can hit. I agree with you completely though in your assessment of Lemieux. I've always disliked him because of his chippy play. However, he's the kind of player that unfortunately every team needs to win the cup. His record speaks for itself. He's the kind of player you hate when he plays for the opposition, but you love when he plays for the home team.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
OK. I've read all of the posts and I still can't figure out what cup you guys are talking about. Granted I don't follow sports much (except motorsports), but would someone please let me in on the secret?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Lord Stanley's Mug.

Each spring the Stanley Cup is presented to the top National Hockey League team which is determined in the playoffs. I believe it is the oldest award in professional sport anywhere in the world.

This is a good a place as any to pay my respect to Maurice "Rocket" Richard who was just buried yesterday. His name certainly appeared on the Stanley Cup many times in all his years playing for the Montreal Canadiens.

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman, I think they are talking about the grease cup..........ya know, the one you get for successfully removing a transaxle!
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Oh. Hockey. That's the sport where they combine figure skating and boxing, right?

I wouldn't mind winning the grease cup. Not too sure I'm qualified, though.

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Oh, oh. Home ice advantage back to the stars. Guess they are going to have to actually play the games before handing the cup over to los diablos.
Dan86gt3.8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan86gt3.8Send a Private Message to Dan86gt3.8Direct Link to This Post
ok its even now, the stars are mounting the comeback. Yeah if lindros knows whats good for him he will quit, a couple more concusions and he is going to be like muhamad ali. He better quit while he's ahead hes alread a millionaire he can retire now no problems. But anyways the stars are going to win!
PFF
System Bot
DiggityDan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2000 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DiggityDanSend a Private Message to DiggityDanDirect Link to This Post
I have to take the unpopular side and go with the stars.....being from Dallas I have no other choice. Even though they won on slightly shady terms last year, I have a feeling they will win it again this year
Dan86gt3.8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2000 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan86gt3.8Send a Private Message to Dan86gt3.8Direct Link to This Post
man whatever lindy ruff can eat a dick. That goal was striaght up fair hull was legal to be in the crease. And it was a good goal. Buffalo was just a bunch of whiners the biggest of which was thier coach, and thier goalie is right behind. Anyways I am in waco so I of course am pulling for the stars, they lost last night (I watched the game from the gokart track, inbetween heats). Anyways its 2-1 devils but dallas still has a great chance!!!!!!!
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-04-2000 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
HELLO! Family forum environment here! (eat a dick?, you guys kill me! )
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2000 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
I want the Stars to win, but the devils will probably win. I just can't wait until our new hockey team plays... The Minnesota Wild. We are going to kick every teams a$$. Our team is going to be made up of pure canadians (that's what I've heard.)
-Blayde (using Standards username)
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Congratulations to the Devils.

By the way Standard, what is a pure Canadian? I live in Canada and I've never met one.

blayde8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blayde8Send a Private Message to blayde8Direct Link to This Post
Devils won...oh well. Pure Canadian--I don't know. That's what somebody told me. I guess that it means that only hockey players from Canada are going to be on our team.

Wait a minute...Is that a joke? If it is I don't get it.

[This message has been edited by blayde8 (edited 06-11-2000).]

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2000 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Forgive my brother.. he's a little slow. teehee
SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
damn.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2000 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Bruins in 2001! Whats that?.....wake up NO...LET ME DREAM PLEASE
blayde8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2000 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blayde8Send a Private Message to blayde8Direct Link to This Post
Hey. I'm not slow. I can beat any of you in a race! Er, running that is.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock