For GTBastard by Coconut
Started on: 05-29-2000 02:24 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: Robert on 06-02-2000 07:19 PM
Coconut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
I figured I'd start a new thread so Doughboy could get some serious answers. Ya know, GTGirl and me have been friends for a very long time(even before we got serious)so I guess that I'm pretty used to her always getting attention. Doesn't bother me, I guess just as long as there is a certain amount of trust and respect in a relationship and being secure in yourself,there's no room for anything negative like jealousy or any of that B.S.

I just thought it was pretty funny when I came home from work one day, she had introduced herself on the forum & BOOM!! all those replies. My first reaction was - what the heck were you saying to these guys to get such a reaction!?! Did you post nude pics or something!?!. We both laughed and she started showing me all the different threads and topics and archives,etc. But what I thought was cool,were the different personalities. She was right, Good bunch of people here. Anyhow, regarding the way she was welcomed.....Think about it, Batboy wrote a thread about seeing a cute fiero girl and granted,every guy on this planet has always had a thing about seeing that Beautiful girl in the Hot car waving at him. It's the "Classic" fantasy!! Even George Lucas had to capture that vision on screen(American Graffiti). I'm sure most of the dudes had the hormones going at the time of her posting . She just happened to be there when all these imaginations were running wild. Nothing more. I will admit that it is a BIG plus when your spouse shares alot of the same interests as you. Helps to develop the Friendship aspect of the relationship. She truly is My Friend, Lover, and Wife and would not give her up for anything in this world.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Coconut...Don't know if I'm outta line expressing an opinion here or not...

I too was a little surprised at the response received by FieroGTGirl...I think I responded too but preceding my welcome statement with "My wife and I"...relevance; we also live in Washington and she also likes our little mid engine friends.

My point would be this...Go into a bar or public place of some sort based on a social type gathering with your fairer half...this happens for women too...there is always some guy/girl makin' flirty gestures and eyes at your missus/Mr! Add to that the veil of the internet...Ah yes, the anonymous concept! Most have participated in some form of chat/flirting type of scenario ranging from the light to the explicit.

I don't know what the circumstances were that created this exactly. Perhaps as you say; ("An Affair To Remember" music playing in the background! The perfect fairy tale Fiero romance story had just hit the press so to speak. (Batboy's mystery Fiero Girl)

We have several other Female members...I don't recall them inspiring the same response. I don't really know why to be honest...

If you were offended in anyway, I'm sure that was not the intention. The anonimity of the internet sets the tone for these situations.

Disclaimer: The attitudes and/or opinions expressed specifically in this post are not those of the Forum, or it's other members, owners, owners friend's, cousins, sisters, yada, yada, yada! Judges decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into; I have no recollection o' that...Monica Who??
General A$$ covering statements designed to cover ones butt and not pi$$ people off.

Ozzy

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
The beautiful black GT might have had something to do with it.. I know I sighed when I saw it..

d@mn fine car... I only wish I could afford one that nice.

FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
Ozzy~~~ he took NO offense whatsoever...He thought it was amusing that I got such a response.

If he does take offense to something, I am sure he would be the first to tell ya.

You guys are Great...Like I said before I am either laughing with you guys or learning from you all.

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Man, she beat me to the computer again....There she goes answering questions before I get to see 'em. Ozzy, she is correct,there was no offense taken at all. We both got a big laugh out of the whole deal . Just goes to show ya what a great bunch of folks we have here. Keep Cruisin'

Coconut

BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I'm still waiting for the two of you to come up here and help put my Fiero back together.
Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyDirect Link to This Post
Right on!

Ozzy

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bn Boomer, Dude, I didn't even realize you had asked! I had to search thru a bunch of threads to find out what you were talking about. I finally did find it though. If you're serious I'd LOVE to give you a hand. It would be a very good experience for me. Money is tight on my end otherwise I'd be working on mine. Right now, I've got lots of time on the weekends.Check out my profile and get the E-mail address....drop me a line and I'll get in touch with you.

Larry

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Haha, it's a thread addressed to me and I'm the last one to respond.

I guess all I can say is, if I were GT Girl, I'd be flattered.

Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyDirect Link to This Post
Damn Coconut... If I'd known you were that eager to help out, I'da asked awhile ago...been plenty of times I could have used a Fiero hand 'round here!

Figures I'm leaving Washington next week...I've also been available to help others too!

Bummer...

Ozzy on da move... (Again!)

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2000 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't want gtgirl, because i would prefer a indyfierogirl.

i know i wasn't one of those 500 replies.

I always played it kewl, ive been on aol, and i know when theres a female in the chatroom, 30 people will be iming her.
Dont get jealous, all the guys wanted to know if a girl can handle a fiero.

PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2000 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I'm a little in the dark about this one, but...

Out of almost 1100 members there have only been less than half a dozen females. No surprise that they're going to get a bunch of attention. (You should have been here when dogtired actually posted a pic of his daughter! ) It must be nice, Coconut to have a wife who loves the Plastic Fantastic as much as you do. My wife claims that she doesn't like either of my cars, but I think she's just hiding her true feelings! Seriously, she has no intention of ever owning one let alone working on one, etc.

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2000 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Ozzy, Where are ya goin?
Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2000 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyDirect Link to This Post
MM "the Plastic Fantastic"

I ain't never done heard that before!! That is classic!

Ozzy

Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2000 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyDirect Link to This Post

Ozzy

488 posts
Member since Aug 99
Coconut! How did you slip in there??? I looked at the thread before the previous post and you were not there. I'm sooooo confused!

I'm packin' up the fam and headed for Utah dude...Some better career opportunities.

Ozzy

Gonna go bug SCCA Fiero for awhile!

[This message has been edited by Ozzy (edited 05-31-2000).]

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2000 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Ozzy is moving to Utah. He is coming here to autocross with me
Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2000 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
Monkey,
I think the Dogtired's daughter episode was the highlight of my time here at the forum (over a year! Cripes sakes!)

I would post the pic again, but PIP is screwed up (again)

Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
Hey Coconut;
Thanks for the understanding. I was one of the many who welcomed FieroGTGirl to the group, and maybe mentioned that my wife couldn’t make it to the next Fiero show and I had a little space left in my hotel room I’m glad FieroGTGirl understood this was all in fun. She set me straight right away …….. my wife got a kick out her response. I happy for you two, it’s great that you can share a common hobby/transportation. My wife is more of a Camry kinda lady, but she does love the turned heads when we drive around town in my 87GT. We do share a love of tennis; we met at the local tennis courts 7 years ago, been married for 5 years.
Since FieroGTGirl always beats you to the computer, I’ll ask her a question … when are we going to meet up again in the excite spades card room? …..Maybe we could play a game for your wheels and tires?

Peace

Robert

FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2000 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
Robert~~~When are you usually online to play spades?? I am online off and on throughout the day usually....
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
Robert, just so you know, that also means that she is OFFline on and off throughout the day...........GTGirl, I hadda explain this one to Robert, ya see, he has this HUGE subwoofer mounted on the rear of his car and the speaker tube runs in the sunroof next to his ear and ........... well, he drives a YELLOW GT, what can I say??? ( SMILE Robert!!!)
Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2000 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
WHAT???? did you say????? That subwoofer thing is still around. I drop in the spades room most nights between 7 and 9, except on Wednesdays, when West Wing is not a rerun. I’m usually in the sharks room, but I travel to the other rooms too. Last night I had a partner from Japan, playing against a twosome from Germany. It was a kick with the different ways they use English. One German kept slipping into German words.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock