Hey Monkeyman.... by FieroGTGirl
Started on: 05-28-2000 02:20 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: wkayl on 05-29-2000 02:34 PM
FieroGTGirl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
Did you ever live out here in the Northwest?

I only ask because there was a co-worker that I was in touch with for a while that had an email address VERY similiar to yours...("dandc1")

I have lost touch with her since...Could this be your wife?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Nope. Sorry. I've lived in Indiana for almost 25 years. (Since I was about 7.) I have been to the NW many times, though (not that that has anything to do with my email addy). Beautiful country up that way. I wouldn't mind visiting there again someday, but I'd have to have a reason to go out there. I don't think I could justify the expense just to see the sights! If you live anywhere around the mountains (I know. That covers most of the area!), feel free to take some pics and email them to me.
BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I know it's not a Fiero, but I had a day to myself and did a little bit of light offroading last week. Snapped a few photos wiith my digital camera, hope you enjoy them!
That's Whitehorse Mountain near Darrington, WA in the background....

The Sub working a bit to get up an old logging/mining road near the base of Whitehorse. Definitely no Fieros around here...

And looking up at Whitehorse from the end of the road...

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Last July on Loveland Pass west of Denver.

P.S. This is what a Fiero looks like when the keys are locked inside.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Wah Hoo!! That's the kind of pics I love to see. So peacefull and tranquil. Keep em coming!!!!!
sully5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sully5Send a Private Message to sully5Direct Link to This Post
Boomer, those are some great shots. That is the kind of trip I hope to make one of these days. The few places around here I know of to 4x4 are way to tight for my F250. Dang thing has no turn radius. Wakyl, if you like those kind of pics, I think I have some around here that show a '77 Camaro with the keys locked in it!
wkayl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
The fun part of having the keys locked inside was that this was a diagnal parking area. There were 3 open spots just in front of the sign so I just whipped in quick to take a picture with my digital camcorder and freeze a picture later without anyone in the background. My wife got out of the car and locked the doors (I knew it wasn't my fault). I was is such a hurry I just pulled the keys and dropped them on the console (maybe it was part my fault). Lots of dirty looks from others because of me taking up 3 parking spots.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Awww...They'll get over it. How did you get back in the car? I can't imagine just finding a coat hanger out there! I always carry a 3lb sledge hammer with me just in case I get locked out and have to break a window to get back in. Is that what you had to do???
wkayl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Luckly not everyone was mad. One of the tourists had a coat hanger. It wouldn't reach but I was able to unscrew the antenna and another tourist had some duck-tape so we could tape the two together. Like I said the keys were on the console so I was able to pry out the pass side window, hook the keys, and save my marrige.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock