Started on: 05-28-2000 10:03 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Gokart on 05-28-2000 08:22 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
That's what happens when I try to go to the "OMG, I found a picture of Mwbackus's car!" (or something like that) thread. What's up with that?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea... I already tried to fix it but wasn't able to. I think GT Bastard tried to delete his thread but somehow something went wrong. I would like to know if this is what happened, so I can take it up with the software's tech support.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Thanx for the reply, Cliff. I didn't really care if I got a good look at the thread or not (isn't Mike the one everyone seems to be mad at today?), I just want to make sure there's nothing wrong with my computer.
DaRkLoRD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I asked GT about it last night, he wasn't sure why the topic remained when he deleted the thread.
GT Bastard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I tried deleting it because I thought the topic was "counter-productive." It was just a lame picture of sooped-up ricemobile.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
OK. Like I said, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything wrong on my end. Thanx for clearing that up, guys.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Was it his Fiero he riced out

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock