Started on: 05-24-2000 10:57 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Cooter on 05-27-2000 05:37 PM
batboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2000 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Wow, at this truck forum I visit sometimes, some punk kid got whizzed off at the world for some unknown reason and since he has some computer hacker skills, he's taken over the forum. It's crazy! I know that there always is a dark side to society, but somehow I still cling to the hope that we could all just get along.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2000 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I doubt that could happen here.. but if it did, I have no doubt that Cliff would fix it right away.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2000 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Ummm...Mike, Mike, Mike! (j/k) I'm still not really sure what that's all about. I've never had any problems with him.

Drew--No doubt. I'm sure Cliff could fix anything computer. And if he doesn't have the time, there's always GT Bastard, BB, ogre, etc, etc.

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2000 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
this kind of problem is why Cliff won't allow HTML embedding in messages. Forums the do allow this have had repeated problems with it, including takeovers and crashed systems.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2000 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Batboy, MOST of us can get along just great. Unfortunately, it show just how few people not getting along can wreak so much havoc and damage.

I hear all the time, "Well, it's only a few bad people." Yeah, well guess what? It only TAKES a few bad people.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2000 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
who's drew?

I'm steve.

batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2000 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the truck forum moderator got control back and banned the trouble maker. You didn't even have to be registered to reply before this. They changed that now. This hacker was using "ghost commands" or something like that. I don't understand all that hacker stuff. I can build, overclock, and setup computers, but I don't know much computer programing.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2000 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry. I know who you are. I was tired (what's new) and had just emailed Drew. My bad. :::blushes in embarrassment:::
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2000 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Monkey! Put down that coffee cup and go take a nap!
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2000 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
What's a nap? Sometimes it's a vicious cycle. I have to drink gallons of coffee to stay awake, but then when I get the chance to take a short nap, I'm too wired from all the coffee I've drank. :::yawn::: There is the slight chance I'll actually get tomorrow night off. (I'm not holding my breath.) If so, I plan to sleep for a few hours. Maybe I'll even get a chance to see my wife. (Haven't seen her except in passing in about a month.)
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2000 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Must be nice- I see my wife everyday! nag nag nag take out the trash wash the dishes mow the lawn. . . Consider yourself lucky!
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock