Russian SU-37 COOL by Racer 1
Started on: 05-24-2000 05:59 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Coconut on 05-25-2000 09:50 PM
Racer 1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2000 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer 1Send a Private Message to Racer 1Direct Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2000 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I like my Fiero better...
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2000 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Whoa, that is eerie... I woke up this morning from a dream I was having about being in a dogfight with a Russian fighter over some town. I had the impression it was in Texas. When I got shot down I punched out to land in someone's backyard. I ran back to my "airplane" to find it parked neatly in a stall at the Dairy Queen- a red fiero GT with parachute attached to the back and a stick where the steering wheel would be.

No lie!

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2000 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Impressive piece of machinery! Hmmm.... I wonder, is there any way we could rent one of these puppies, attach a Pennock's Fiero Forum Banner on the rear and then have the pilot do a REAL LOW fly by over Mike's house? NO!?! Oh well, just a thought
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2000 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
jeez, can we be done with the mike thing already?
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2000 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
SU-37-----Great acceleration, but the gas mileage sure sucks, especially around town. Not what I would call an average grocery getter. And real tough to get your aging grandmother (the one that uses the walker) into the back seat. Makes the trip to Carlisle a little shorter.

stimpy--Well said.

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2000 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Guys ..... I guess that was a bad attempt at humor I apologize and I will drop it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock