Started on: 05-22-2000 07:55 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Old Lar on 05-26-2000 08:16 PM
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
For those who missed the show or missed some of the imports. These are some rice photos.

Rice Checks

Green Rice

DelSol

Honda

Mitsubishi

??

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 05-26-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
What a hoot! That green car is something else. I wonder how long it takes for the "new" to wear off on some of those modifications?
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeClick Here to Email frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Man, and we sit here and debate and agonize over whether our stock wings ruin the Fiero's lines!!!
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageClick Here to Email UaanaSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
O.K. nobody kill me!
I think the red one don't look half bad and if it's at all modded out engine wise then not a bad package. As for the orange one ya gotta admit thats some nice looking spray work. As for the low rider hey to each his own, that car shows alot of detail work went into it.
Now to really commit suicide....
I don't like harley's! Damn loud ass oil dripping pigs setting off car alarms while cruising by at 10mph... But alot of guys spend alot of time putting their personal touches on them and I can appreciate that.

forgive me I think I'm just suffering from all the flames on the board lately and it finally came out..
Can't we all just get along?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 455
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Harleys?!? WTF?

The DelSol looks okay in a kind of "ricey" sort of way.
As for the green 'lude...
I *always wanted* a car that would bottom out on painted crosswalk lines.
Yeah. That's it.

SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageClick Here to Email SpeedPhreakSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
i agree the del sol looks alright & whats that other red car? it looks decent as well. the orange car is a good paint job, ive seen better but i have seen much much worse. the green car is pathetic though.

i aint against japanese performance.. if it is a performance car.. ie nsx, skyline (1 bad a$$ car). even a del sol or 2. supra's some celica's, & subaru rally cars are pretty phatty to kid its the stickered out, huge as$ wing ridin, wanna be hardcore posuers that i cant stand (car & driver). if i was rich to have a garage full of cars i would have a speciman or 2 of QUALITY rice.

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHClick Here to Email DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
uaana has a point... I have to respect anything that someone put that amount of work in to. Might not be something I would do or even like... But, I still have to respect it.

Don't agree on HDs thjough... I LOVE the sound of a nice HD... Hard to justify the price though. A friend of mine has a Honda HD knockoff (complete with all his custom touches). Nice bike, looks and sounds very, very, very close to a HD. They even went so far as to NOT put any visible Honda emblems on it from the factory. He paid less than half what a comparable HD would cost (Plus no oil puddle on the garage floor). Leave it to Japan to take an American idea and improve on it (again)...

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHClick Here to Email DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Oops, did I say that last sentence out loud??? Well uaana... no flames for you... I think I just jumped in front of you
FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2000 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTClick Here to Email FieroGTSend a Private Message to FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey, and I thought I was the only forum member at Carlisle. I went on friday and witnessed a Neon on the dyno they had set up. The ehing was smokin' like a pig and made a lot of racket. Didn't see the results, but it couldn't have been too impressive.

Gotta love the Hooters girls.

CUTTER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2000 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CUTTERClick Here to Email CUTTERSend a Private Message to CUTTERDirect Link to This Post
I was there too, saturday and sunday. Sunday sucked because almost all the fieros left....there was only like 5 there. Anyone see a blue fiero on sunday sitting ontop of the hill in the grass parking lot? That was mine! Cutter, blue87GT
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2000 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I added some more photos to the post!
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock