Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  For Cliff and his to be bride.. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
For Cliff and his to be bride.. by lennyb4
Started on: 05-22-2000 11:37 AM
Replies: 50
Last post by: stimpy on 05-30-2000 07:44 PM
lennyb4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Ok people... We all tell cliff how much we enjoy this little piece of fiero heaven.Now i think its time to show him. I was thinking we could find out when the wedding is, and take up a collection for them to spend on their honeymoon or something like that. Now there's over 1,000 members (most of whom are probally telling me to go f**k myself right now)-(or asking there selfs what has cliff ever done for them). But if we (the loyal ones) all chip in $5 or $10 each then it would be better then nothing..Come on gang...Lets see a raise of hands from those who agree..

Other ideas are welcome..

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Count me in.
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
i'm in!
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
I've got a pile of Canadian tire money if they plan on coming over to Canada! LOL! No seriously, count me in too
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Cool...Thanks guys.... Now lets get everyone else to chip in here.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. He has never asked a single thing from us, and doesn't expect this. When he reads it, he will probably ask us not to do it. Our answer should be, well this time we want to do it so we are anyway.
1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
GREAT IDEA! I'm in; post details and where to send the Honeymoon donation...
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Guys, guys! I appreciate the gesture but I would never accept that! Really!

If you really want to make me happy: collect the money and have a Fiero-party on my behalf!

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:
I'm in. He has never asked a single thing from us, and doesn't expect this. When he reads it, he will probably ask us not to do it. Our answer should be, well this time we want to do it so we are anyway.

william_thorniii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for william_thorniiiSend a Private Message to william_thorniiiDirect Link to This Post
Where do I send the $...

Cliff,

Is VISA everywhere you want to be? Or shall I try American Express?

William T. Thorn, III

PFF
System Bot
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
put me down for $10.......

where can I send it to?

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to pool every dollar that Cliff's Forum has saved me on my GT, but I'd go BANKRUPT! Where do I send the $10.00
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2000 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
I got a tenski for the moneydance! What bank are we gonna use?
Terrybogin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TerryboginSend a Private Message to TerryboginDirect Link to This Post
Count me and Cooter in for gift also.
FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
I think that is a wonderful gesture lennyb4!

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Who's gonna be the money handler?? Lenny?
SloPonti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SloPontiSend a Private Message to SloPontiDirect Link to This Post
count me in!!! congrats cliff on your marriage!!!!
let me know were to send it to!!
thanks
Rob
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2000 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
Count me in also!!!!!
Unless Cliff wants an American toaster. You might need an adapter to plug in.
Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Count me in too!
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Put me in for $10 also! Let see $10 X 1000 members.....Who is going to hold the money?
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Almost makes me want to start up a "help-steve-buy-a-fiero" fund.. heheheh

seriously though.. I'm in for $5 or $10.. just lemme know the details and I'll get a money order!

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Great idea. If someone can figure out the logistics... I'm in!!!

This does feel a little wierd planning this in front of Cliff though... Cliff get outta here, we're planning your surprise!!!

lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Its soooo cool to see everyones chipping in. As for the logistics, either i can collect it or does someone already have cliffs address (orge?). It really doesnt matter to me who collects the money as long as we all show cliff our appreciation for what he has done for us. We all share a common interest in our little beloved cars,and life in general.

Kinda sounds like a sermon.. Can i get a amen...

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Are we accepting paypal for the donations?

Something like paypal might not be a bad way for us to set up this donation thing...

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
Lenny whats your address or PO Box lets get this ball rollin' I'd suggest Postal Money order just cause it's easier to handle than waitng for a check to clear.. what the dollar to Guilder exhange rate?

or we could all send him a chez wheel, some tulip bulbs and a pic of a Windmill... oh and don't for get those great wooden shoes.. or maybe with the money we raise we could buy him a Twingo! maybe not.. sorry.

[This message has been edited by 1FST2M6 (edited 05-23-2000).]

lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Ok people i'll handle the money collection. Let me call my bank and see how to set up the "Happy Marriage Fund" for our friend Cliff. I'll go there today on lunch. I'll post right after i get back where to send the money.
fieroshop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroshopClick Here to visit fieroshop's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroshopDirect Link to This Post
Count Me in.
redfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redfieroSend a Private Message to redfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey Lenny. Go F**K yourself. I didn't think this was a pay forum. What the F**K is going on?

OK...I'm in.

Great Gesture Lenny. U DA MAN!

lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
I was waiting for that.. knew it was coming sooner or later.. Keep the responses coming people.... Now this is what i meant when i said "i think of this forum as a large distant family"

PFF
System Bot
Fret Naught

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fret NaughtSend a Private Message to Fret NaughtDirect Link to This Post
I'm in, good Idea
ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
$10 coming your way, Lenny.
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I'll get a money order coming your way lenny. This could end up being a sh*tload of money! I don't know how much it costs Cliff to keep this forum running, but I'm sure he's given countless hours out of his life making this possible. Kudos Cliff.
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Cliff is one humble hell of a guy! I raise a beer to toast him and his lady. Congrats! Ultimately, due to Cliff's generousity, this forum sure has saved me a bunch of bucks.
jhogans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhogansSend a Private Message to jhogansDirect Link to This Post
Good thing I read the "OMG...Thier buck naked.." message or I would have never had read this message.

Put me down for $10. When do you need the money? I will be leaving tomorrow for Orlando. Gotta take the kids to go see Mickey. I will be gone till next Monday.

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
I'll send $5 and my little '87 GT will send $5 -- Cliff is a selfless and most humble personality who has done a lot for all of us just by providing this forum -- his countless hours of moderating should not go unnoticed (especially since it takes his time away from his lady!!) -- We also owe her a show of gratitude for understanding that we all have a love for the little mid-engined sports car!

Lenny, this was a GREAT idea!!! (now.....WHO'S NAKED???????)

MotherGoose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotherGooseSend a Private Message to MotherGooseDirect Link to This Post
I'M IN DAMNIT.
Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
What about the money conversion factor thingy? What kind of money do they use in Cliff-Land?
Gold-86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gold-86SESend a Private Message to Gold-86SEDirect Link to This Post

Hey, is this donation TAX DEDUCTIBLE?

[This message has been edited by Gold-86SE (edited 05-23-2000).]

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Cliff-land?

ok lol

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
I think if we all personnaly picked out our own wedding card for him and his beautiful fiancee and sent it to them directly, he'd have no objection to us slipping in the card a small showing of our graditude and good wishes for his new life. Is there anybody that knows Cliff's address?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock