Replies: 32
Last post by: Haze_Performance on 05-29-2000 06:52 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
My g/f had prepared a little suprise for me on the airplane. Somewhere halfway she handed me a small photobook for me to look in. It had all kinds of photos from us from the years we've been together. Every other page she had written a short text about how wonderful we've had it together and stuff like that. On the last page she proposed to me!!!

Ofcourse I said "yes"!

So guys, I guess soon my bachelor days are over! Normally that would scare me a bit, but I consider myself the luckiest guy on the face of the planet!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
lennyb4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Whoooo Hoooooo... Congrats Cliff I hope you guys have a long and happy marriage. ( whens the bachelor party ) Ive been married for almost 11 years now. Been shaky now and then and we dont always see eye to eye but i love her and would do it all again if i had the chance.
1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
Congrats Cliff!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Cliff! Congratulations, man!
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!
ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations, Cliff!

Hope she's the kind of woman who would sit in open bleachers on a cold, windy, dreary day for 4 hours watching racing, the way Boilermaker's wife, 87ECO5's wife, and my wife did for us this past Saturday.

2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Congrats and good luck !!! I've been married for almost 22 years and I would do it all over again !!!

Oops, almost 23 years...Time flys when your having fun...lol

[This message has been edited by 2M4 Dale (edited 05-22-2000).]

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
RUN CLIFF RUN!!

Just kidding man. Looks like we need to open a bottle of Fiero.

Congratulations.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Cliff! To bad there isn't Fiero Limo available. (I remember someone was making one out of 4 fieros, I think Bob Steiger has the chassis now)
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
HEY OREIF...Yes there is a fiero limo available. Its a white stretched out GT. I remember seeing the picture in a post about a month ago... Sweeetttt looking too..

[This message has been edited by lennyb4 (edited 05-22-2000).]

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations Cliff!!!

Just from your story of how she proposed I'd say you are one lucky guy!!!

PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Damn, you're the ****ING man Cliff! Congrats!
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
WOW thats great man, congrats!
Flash Box

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flash BoxSend a Private Message to Flash BoxDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations Cliff!!! Many years of happiness for you and your bride!!!

[This message has been edited by Flash Box (edited 05-22-2000).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
That's great! No other decision you make in your entire life will have as much impact as this one! (That's meant to be a good thing, not scary) She obviously is very creative with the way she went about the proposal.

I'm sure it will be difficult for all 1000+ forum members to get flights over for the wedding, so let us know plenty in advance. If enough of us can come, maybe we can charter the Concorde! (Well, I just assumed forum members were invited!)

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Boy Fieros must really be expensive in Holland. Imagine marrying someone just to get a Fiero in the family.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations Cliff!
And The Best Of Luck!
I have been married for only six months and it has been the most pleasing experience of my life. Trust me, I was terrified to get married, I was so scared I might be doing the wrong thing, I just didn’t know. But it was and is the best thing I have ever done.
So may you be as happy as I am.
Mark
william_thorniii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for william_thorniiiSend a Private Message to william_thorniiiDirect Link to This Post
Boy, I would of screwed that little plan up. I ALWAYS flip back to front

Seriously though, congratulations. I am getting married this September to a wonderful woman and am extremely excited.

William T. Thorn, III

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!!

Hmm.. I wish I could think of something a little more original to say.. heh.. oh well, I wish you all the best.

PFF
System Bot
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!!!!

Where can we send wedding gifts to?

cliff dont read this lol.

If all 1000 members threw in $20 we could buy him a brand new yellow GT and have it shipped over there, but dont tell him shhhhh!

FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
CONGRATS CLIFF!

I LOVE being married! NO, it isn't always easy(believe me MEN are difficult at times)

I wish you the VERY best of luck!!

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff,
Congratulations on the GREAT news!!
All the Best to you and your bride. Geez, ain't Love grand!?! Despite what FieroGTGirl says, marriage can be a rollercoaster but it really is a great ride.
Besides that, it isn't us males that are the difficult ones (Just Kidding Kristina)
Again,we wish you years of happiness and the best is yet to come! Congatulations,

Larry & Kristina

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2000 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
I'm so dissapointed, now i cant marry you to get closer to your fiero!!

Congratulations. Get a good photographer and video man for the wedding. Enjoy yourself and can you send me some cake airmail?

Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2000 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyDirect Link to This Post
Cheers Cliff. All the best! I finally got it right the second time! Now I think marraige is fun

Ozzy

87PegasusGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2000 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87PegasusGTSend a Private Message to 87PegasusGTDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry j/k Congratulations CLIFF
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2000 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
In addition to finding out that our illustrious leader is getting hitched (Congrats if I haven't already said it! ) we've learned 2 other things today. 1st, Coconut is married to FieroGTGirl. B, her 1st name is Kristina. And 4, his name is Larry.

(Just being observant. I'm not a stalker. An indictment is not a conviction.)

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 05-27-2000).]

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations Cliff! You are the luckiest guy right now! You've got a rarity, someone as loving as your fiancee and as beautiful outside to match! You deserve each other All the best wishes for a wonderful life!
Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman..... Looks like you win the GRAND BANANA!!!! Keep on Cruisin'

Coconut

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
William Federle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2000 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for William FederleSend a Private Message to William FederleDirect Link to This Post
Congradulations Cliff!

Just remember - the family that works on their fiero(s) together stay together.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2000 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Just had to set the little book on fire!
Congratulations.
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2000 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations Cliff...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock