Started on: 05-21-2000 09:40 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 05-22-2000 08:20 AM
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2000 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
That's right...my wife...The "former" Fiero Hater" helped me for 2 hours nail down the reason why my air horns I installed last fall weren't working anymore. We test lighted every connection, checked fuses, checked for cracked wires, checked power to the compressor and even re-wired everything until she asked me from reading the instructions I saved if I used at least 16 gauge wire. Of course it wasn't my fault I didn't read the insructions and used speaker wire instead...but the point here is I even have her to thank for fixing it after we re-wired with proper gauge! She even got her dainty little hands dirty but didn't want to use my pumice to clean them! Life is good! I LOVE YOU BETH
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Richard Parnell

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2000 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richard ParnellSend a Private Message to Richard ParnellDirect Link to This Post
I know what you mean. I was amazed the other day when my wife the other Fiero hater actaully deigned to get in the car and pump the clutch for me so I could see what was going on with the slave cylinder. She's a cutie though. I'd post a pic of her with my Fiero but I'm to lazy to do all the rigamarol to post.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
GoKart - MARRY HER! Oh wait... never mind...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock