Anybody play Rogue Spear? by GT Bastard
Started on: 05-19-2000 09:11 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: GT Bastard on 05-23-2000 07:27 PM
GT Bastard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2000 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageClick Here to Email GT BastardSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I'm just wondering because I play just about every night around 1am central. I host on my IP address. If you've got a 3d accelerator card it's worth checking out.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2000 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Bastard, I play R6 (Rainbow Six) in the Zone almost everyday. This game is awesome!! I don't have Rogue Spear but I have a reason to buy it now.
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2000 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageClick Here to Email GT BastardSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
you'll like RS SOOOOOO much better. It's way more realistic, and you can do lots of stuff that R6 won't let you do. Like ducking around corners! for awhile there, this game was my religion. Most of the people online aren't very challenging anymore, so I've started playing with a couple guys from work. If you get RS, let me know.
86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SEClick Here to Email 86SESend a Private Message to 86SEDirect Link to This Post
Count me in.....I'll be there at 1am!
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageClick Here to Email GT BastardSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
You can catch me as Blankman on ICQ...
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Click Here to Email lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Hey i tried to play "rogue spear" with my wife and hurt myself. just kidding fella's, couldnt help myself..

[This message has been edited by lennyb4 (edited 05-22-2000).]

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageClick Here to Email UaanaSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to play it but for some reason it either does'nt like my video card or my moniter. I can get all the intro's to play and the setup screens come up fine but when I go to play (and at minimal settings) I get nothing but garbage.. Any hints? suggestions? BTW I'm running an AMD K6 450 w64 megs ram and a yamaha video card w 8megs.
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageClick Here to Email GT BastardSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure it's not your monitor. Update your video driver via the manufacturers website first of all(more than likely, that's all it will take.) Also make sure you've downloaded the patch ver. 2.05. from www.rsdatabase.com or any other rs site. If you're going to really get into this game, you'd best get at least a 16mg voodoo, TNT, or other 3D accelerator card. They're getting cheaper all the time. If you have any questions on updating vid drivers, I can help.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock