Could use a hot beer and a cold woman.. by lennyb4
Started on: 05-18-2000 11:16 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Patrick's Dad on 05-24-2000 12:07 AM
lennyb4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2000 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
I dont know what everyone else does for a living ( i know what some of you do) BUT dont ever get into Quality Contro l/ Assurance. Man i am soooo fed up with this crap its unbelievable. Im sick and tired of trying to clean up and make excusses for people (management) who dont really give a flying f**k. Im looking now to get back into either production or back to auto mechanics...

Thanks for letting me vent here guys (and girls). Just needed to get it off my chest before i explode..

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2000 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
i here ya. im sick of customer support/svc. i cant wait to get my foot 110% & im gone... to the military. (hopefully in 3-6 wks)
doughboySE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2000 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doughboySESend a Private Message to doughboySEDirect Link to This Post
hehehe ok guys im a bakery manager in a major canadian grocey store. i work with 15 YES 15 ***** /unorganized/slow/ugly/whinny/ WOMEN .
so need i say any more damn its great to come home at the end of the day
as for customers hehehe man ill tell ya when i get old i will be that slow ass old man who comes in every day to the store to ask the dumb ass questions
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING FRESH
as im pulling hot freeking bread out of the oven duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
hehe sorry have a nice day guys
Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2000 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
SpeedPhreak: Unless you are enlisting in the military at a grade of *GENERAL*, I don't think you are going to experience things much different than what you are getting now. You think you put up with crap now, you ain't seen nothing yet. Been there, done that.

Robert

FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2000 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
I just love it when I answer the phone at work saying "H & R Block Premium, May I help you?"..and the IDIOT(excuse me I mean person) says "Is this H & R Block?"

Now how DUMB is that....

lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2000 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Hehehehe.....I bet that just fires you up GTgirl doesnt it? But to the point..Hey SPEEDPHREAK..trust me when i say Roberts right. I served 4 years in the 101st airboorne division. And you havent seen nothing yet. But to be honest i do miss it alot of times..Had some of the best times in my life while i was in the service. Good luck buddy or should i say maggot

[This message has been edited by lennyb4 (edited 05-19-2000).]

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2000 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
Hey doughboy and GTGirl, the way I see it, just answer the questions....

I have sold photo equipment for nearly a decade, now, and its surprising how far a mildly flip attitude can take you. A typical exchange happened this past week. A father and daughter came in, she with a point and shoot which had stopped working. "There's a roll of film in it." the father told me, a point that I already knew. "We don't want the film exposed."

"Well," I told the father, "I'll be quite careful when I hit it with my hammer."

"Oh," said dad, "you're a real comedian, aren't you?"

"No, sir." I replied. "I'm an imitation comedian. The real one has the day off."

The daughter, who was quite cute (but too young, and I'm too married), smiled. The camera got fixed, of course, without any further input from dad (except payment.).

As I see it, you could get bored with any job. But you could just as easily enjoy any job....

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2000 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
"I need a headlight door for my 91 chey pickup."

"Would that be the driver or passenger side?"

"Uhh, which side is the drivers?"

"The side with the steering wheel."

Normally I enjoy answering questions and helping folks, but somehow I don't think the info took this time. But of course there is a good side, the crew and I smiled the rest of the day, working steering wheels into every 'simple' question that came up.

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2000 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I worked for Radio Shack while I was in college and came out of that place with some major "Well DUH" stories.

The most frequent situation occured 1 day after the purchase of any model cordless phone. All Radio Shack phones come with a piece of paper wrapped around the handset. On said paper is a large stop sign and a message that reads: "STOP! Remove Battery cover, install battery, and let handset charge for 24 hours before initial use."

At least 4 out of 10 phones were back within 2 days because "I just bought this phone and it dont work"

"Did you let the battery charge up?"

"Yes, It charged for a day and a half."

"Did you plug the battery into the phone?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you read the sign on the phone when you unpacked it?"

"Yes, it said to let it charge 24 hours before use"

At which point I remove the battery cover, plug in the battery, and say "Now let it charge for 24 hours, then talk away..."

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2000 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I used to work for a HiFi store. I loved it when people (kids, mostly) came in and pointed to sonmething and asked, "How many watts does that have?"

"Er, none, sir. That's a cassette deck...."

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock