My Little Dog! by SloPonti
Started on: 05-14-2000 09:43 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: phillip on 05-22-2000 10:39 AM
SloPonti

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2000 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SloPontiSend a Private Message to SloPontiDirect Link to This Post
here is a picture of my little dog! my parents have two black labs but this is my dog! he is scared of everything!! his name is doc! http://members.aol.com/sloponti/doc.jpg
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2000 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
is that one of those little dogs that jumps up in the air when they bark, and goes YIP!YIP!YIP!YIP?

hehe..

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
My mom has 2 or 3 of those. Pomeranian(sp?) I think they are. She paid big money for them and they're the most annoying things.
YIP!YIP!YIP!YIP!YIP! ....LOL
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
They are not anything a good boot won't fix.

YIP!YIP!YIP!BAM!. . . .

Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
With cleats and a good kick, those little f***ers will go well over 100 yards.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
hmm.. you guys are kidding, right?
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
yes! I am just kidding. I have 2 dogs and a cat. I would not do anything to hurt someone's pet. All in good humor-hopefully
Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
I have a friend with three of those dogs. She calls them “Weber dogs” because you can get at least 4 of them on the old barbeque.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Some friends of ours have two Poms and a Lab.
Whenever we ring their doorbell, it sounds like a herd of wolverines...
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2000 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
My mother has a Pomeranian. They are good little dogs. They have the heart of a dog 5 times their size, and a mouth to match.
Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2000 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
At the other end of the pendulum, this is the greeting I get most days when I come home for lunch.

Here is Cari, the pound dog....

Here is Chaucer, the $600 pure bread Tibetan terrier.

As you can see, they don't suffer much.

PFF
System Bot
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2000 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
HEY...can my 172 pound king mastif come over to play?

YIP, YIP, YIP, CHOMP....

Just kiddin hes a big ol baby, unless you get him upset, then run forest run like the wind..

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2000 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
We have a big full blooded German Shepherd named Cowboy (wifes idea). Your best friend if he knows you. Your worst nightmare if he doesn't.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2000 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
We wanted to get a Bull Terrier (NOT a pit bull, a Spuds McKenzie), until we found out that folks wanted $1200(!!!), and that they like to eat things -like tables. Think we'll get a pound dog, instead.
phillip
No longer registered
Report this Post05-21-2000 05:23 PM   Send a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
make it lab chow. i hate a little yappy dog. hard to spray when you're out running and hard to aim at when you try to kick 'em.
phillip
No longer registered
Report this Post05-22-2000 10:39 AM   Send a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
what you do? send a little yappy dog agent out to get me? i'm out running this morning and a little dog like in the picture comes at me. didn't spray or kick it but i should have. the adrenilin shot you get when a dog comes at you wears off quick and with a couple of miles left you feel sluggish. no mercy next time.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock