Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  The Final Completion of The IROC Z 28!!!!!!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

The Final Completion of The IROC Z 28!!!!!!! by SloPonti
Started on: 05-14-2000 09:35 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Flash Box on 05-15-2000 01:21 PM
SloPonti

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2000 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SloPontiClick Here to Email SloPontiSend a Private Message to SloPontiDirect Link to This Post
well here are some pictures of the iroc z28 that me and my dad and girlfriend built! the car was wrecked when we got it and i fixed the wrecked front end and me and dad and court-my girlfriend did all the sanding and body work to get ready for the paint! the paint is the stock color for the 87 iroc but it had 12 grams of pearl added to it! the car is just totallly beautiful! it turns heads everywhere we go but the only bad thing is that everyone and there brother feels that they have to try and race us! well check out the pictures and let me know what you think!!!!
thanks
Rob http://members.aol.com/sloponti/car1.jpg http://members.aol.com/sloponti/car2.jpg http://members.aol.com/sloponti/car3.jpg

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2000 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboyClick Here to Email batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Nice! Wanna race?
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2000 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Looks great! What color is that? Was the pearl added to the base coat or the clear? What color pearl was it?
SloPonti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2000 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SloPontiClick Here to Email SloPontiSend a Private Message to SloPontiDirect Link to This Post
hey cooter i believe chevy called this color dark red! it is not red at all but that is what i have found out! the pearl was added to the base coat but i am not sure what the color of pearl it was! the paint job is perfect! and i am very happy with it! and batboy-i will race you!!!!!! hee hee
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeClick Here to Email frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely beautiful! I have great admiration for someone who has that kind of skill. Congratulations!

P.S. Grew up in Freeport. Been to Peoria a few times.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageClick Here to Email Cliff PennockSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just say "court my girlfriend"???
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Cliff--Seems like I remember that you had a babe on your arm in that other thread. Hmm...

SloPonti--The car looks great. Nice paint job and congrats on the body work. The only thing that would make it look better would be if it were a Fiero.

Flash Box

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Flash BoxClick Here to Email Flash BoxSend a Private Message to Flash BoxDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking Camaro.

If you want to see mine here is my site: http://home.earthlink.net/~singleton052095

SloPonti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SloPontiClick Here to Email SloPontiSend a Private Message to SloPontiDirect Link to This Post
yes cliff my girlfriend helped me! her name is courtney and i call her court or short! hey flash back i checked out your car and it is sweet looking to! what do you have for a motor in her!
thanks guys for the nice words!
Rob
Flash Box

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2000 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flash BoxClick Here to Email Flash BoxSend a Private Message to Flash BoxDirect Link to This Post
It has a carburated 2.8 V6 in it. I have won a few trophies with it at various car shows. I am hoping to do the same with my Fiero

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock