Started on: 05-11-2000 01:33 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Sage on 05-12-2000 03:57 PM
frontal lobe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2000 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeClick Here to Email frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Is it just me, or does it seem like people are willing to pay more at this site than they can get in retail establishments and internet sites? What is with people?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2000 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I don't know, but I've got a set of nice hubcaps off of my wifes Cav I'd like to get a couple thousand bucks for. I don't know if I can sell them for that here, but I'm sure I could on eBay!
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2000 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Click Here to Email lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
last month a set of quarter window emblems sold for around $50 for the set. The fiero store sells them new for $9.00 each..Some people just dont have any common sense do they..
DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2000 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHClick Here to Email DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
- The deal does not always go thru at the price you see. I have seen things re-listed several times.

- People are unaware of the retail and internet sites and think the auction is the only chance they have.

- People tend to believe anything if it is marketed correctly. It seems everything has suddenly become collectable.

- People get very competitive at auctions. I went to an auction for a shop that was going out of business. Some things like jack stands, floor jacks and some tools were going for quite a bit more that they would cost new!!!

Just my .02...

Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2000 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
I am amazed at the fake things on ebay. I work in retail and I see some items that are fake, selling for the same price or more than the real items. Amazed.
I havenít seen anything that Iíve wanted that was cheap there.
There are some people that post stuff and then use an alias to bump up the bidding.
Itís sad that some people donít know any better.
Sage

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2000 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageClick Here to Email SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
In a world where pet rocks and Edisons last breath in a jar have been marketed and sold......what's NOT POSSIBLE!?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock