Started on: 05-09-2000 05:41 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: BigBoyToys on 05-10-2000 06:36 PM
DaRkLoRD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2000 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I require a small amount of relatively fine brass powder, but I haven't been able to locate any. I'm not even sure what it's used for, one person suggested I check at a gun supply store..

Anyone have any suggestions of where I might find approx. 2 cups of brass powder?

thanks..

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zeusrekning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2000 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zeusrekningSend a Private Message to zeusrekningDirect Link to This Post
why?
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2000 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
You can try a science/chemistry store, or i would take a grinder and get the dust from grinding a brass rod.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2000 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
it's for part of a special dielectric mixture for an invention.. it's part of a larger device which I hope to patent, so I'm not going to be too specific about the details..
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2000 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysDirect Link to This Post
Try contacting some machine shops, possibly those that do marine equipment since they often use brass since it does not corrode. Also if it is contaminated with other materials you should be able to use a magnet to remove the conductive parts. Just a thought.
BBTs

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock