What does Cliff look like??? by olympic
Started on: 05-02-2000 10:12 PM
Replies: 31
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 05-23-2000 10:30 PM
olympic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2000 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
Has Cliff ever posted a pic of himself on this forum. Ive been here about 6 months and havn't seen one. Just curious.
Hey, why don't we have a contest on who can guess the closest. I'll start...

6'0"
175 lbs
full beard
glasses
sandy blonde hair
likes to wear long sleeve shirts or sweaters and semi casual pants(not jeans).

I'm probably waaaay off but it's all in name of fun. Any other guesses??? (BTW, no "guesses" from the people who have met him in person)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2000 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
Its funny you should post this. While washing the the Fiero today I was asking myself the very same question. I'll go the other way. I say he is 3'4", has one wooden leg, and an eye patch over his right eye.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2000 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm....

6' 1"
170lbs
long blonde hair (middle of back)
green eyes
wears nothing but t-shirts and shorts(weather permitting)
always wearing lid (ball cap)
no fascial hair(too itchy)
no glasses except sunglasses when outside(for that Johnny Bravo look)

If I'm right Cliff, you are my twin

[This message has been edited by SCCA FIERO (edited 05-02-2000).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2000 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
He looks like a young Harrison Ford.
mwbackus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2000 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mwbackusSend a Private Message to mwbackusDirect Link to This Post
Maybe like this??

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2000 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
ROFL!

Keep guessing! In the mean time I'll see if I can scan a picture - before this gets out of hand! And I don't resemble Johnny Bravo in any way!

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2000 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
I guess we'll just have to imagine for ourselves what Cliff looks like...like we do with GOD!
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2000 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
He has the same look like
Clint Eastwood in the movie "the good, the bad and the ugly"
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Oh, great savior! Please,I'm not worthy to see your face!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Ok, here's me and my GF last year in Pittsburgh:

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post a picture with my GF in it as well, with all the hormones flying around here...

mwbackus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mwbackusSend a Private Message to mwbackusDirect Link to This Post
Wow Cliff, you have real dark halter..umm I mean hair. Im going to have to visit the kneethighlands someday!

Mike B.

PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. . . I guess it is like the radio DJ's. When you finally see them, they do not look like you expected they would. I figured that you were a grumpy old man.
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
I know you guys aren't going to believe this, but i now know it was Cliff's image that appeared to me in my bowl of soup, last week... and on a Cedar tree the week b4 that!

Wierd, isnt it?

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Cliff--How old are you? About 20??? How can you get tan in the land of ice and snow? I kinda figured you for being about 40-ish, balding, long hair, with that been-in-a-darkened-computer-room-so-I-don't-get-out-much-and-I-look-like-a-ghost-and-I'm-wearing-all-black kind. Was I ever wrong! Is she still your g/f? Hey, wait! She's not your secretary, is she??? Maybe I talked to her on the phone the one time I tried to call you!!!

I talked to Cliffs g/f! I talked to Cliffs g/f!! Na-na-na-na-na!

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
MonkeyMan, "about 20"? ROFL! I'm 35 years old (thanks for the compliment though)! And no, she's not my secretary!
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
What a BABE!!! Who's that geek with her??

I'll bet all the cool dudes with Red Fiero GTs have good lookin' women like that just waiting in line for rides!

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
OK. What does your secretary look like? Anything like your g/f? Just trying to picture who I spoke with. She's the only Netherlandish (? Hollandish? Dutchish?) person I've spoken with although I did see ABBA in concert once.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Not sure which one you spoke to MonkeyMan. It could be anyone of the three ladies that normally answer the phone! But trust me, they aren't anywhere near as cute as my GF!
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Geez, Cliff and his g/f should be on the Soloflex commercial.
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I've been told that I have the body of a god.

Buddah

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2000 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
I must say Cliff, I pictured you alot like the way Monkey described! You look like you take good care of yourself...must be all the "exercise" you've been getting HUBBA HUBBA!
PFF
System Bot
Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2000 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
Cliff is probably kicking himself in the ass right now for posting that pic

Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2000 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
Either that or SHE'S kicking him squaw in da nuts.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2000 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman, are you lipping off "been-in-a-darkened-computer-room-so-I-don't-get-out-much-and-I-look-like-a-ghost-and-I'm-wearing-all-black kind" people?

I don't get out much, I have very pale skin, and I dress all in black.... hehe.. seriously..!

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2000 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Definatly not what I expected...

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" hehe

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2000 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
HHHHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm....

Now that I think about it... Could this be another Cliff practical joke??? Like the super-duper Fiero super chip??? I mean, the picture looks more like some company advertizing the "after" photos for home gym ads. Excuse me while I get off the couch...

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2000 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Steve--Sorry! I forgot what you do for a living. My bro-in-law is a computer whiz and he pretty much looks like what I described. How do you say, "Oops!" in Canadian? "Oops, eh!"

Cliff--I don't know who I spoke with either. She had a firm grip on the English language and it sure sounded like a British accent (although I suppose it was a Dutch accent, right?)

Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2000 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyDirect Link to This Post
O.K. EVERYBODY...drop the hormones and back AWAY from the photograph!!

Cliff, your a lucky guy. Good to finally see you in person(??) Well sorta anyway.

Ozzy

Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2000 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
I wasn’t even going to try to guess and I’m glad I didn’t.
It’s nice to see what you look like,A Name with a Face now.

Also: How did you get a Super Model to date you?

b_b_a_d

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2000 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for b_b_a_dSend a Private Message to b_b_a_dDirect Link to This Post
Nice save Cliff...

My wife is way cuter than all the girls I work with... come to think of it, She is about 20 years younger as well... Now all of a sudden I find myself wishing I had another job.

My wife being taller than myself, I sort of notice these things... Do you look up to your g/f as well? LOL!

Good picture Cliff!

[This message has been edited by b_b_a_d (edited 05-07-2000).]

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Cliff......

Is that at Kennywood, that looks like kennywood!!!!!! Wow, I was at the same place that Cliff was at before......

I just now noticed that lol!!!!!!!!

PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2000 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Yep, that's Kennywood!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock