Started on: 04-26-2000 07:46 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: mwbackus on 04-28-2000 09:27 PM
stimpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2000 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Screw you,bub!

(no one in particular, just seems as if people are needing to get a little aggressive lately. So I thought a little venting might keep some of the more casual threads nasty-free. Laissez le mal temps roulez! Give it yr worst!)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2000 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy, you punk! Your show sucks! I think Ren is MUCH funnier than your sorry ass any day.

So anyhow, how's the weather where you are?

batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2000 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Who's Bub and why do you want to have a little bit of aggresive sex with him???
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2000 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of aggressive sex, have you guys heard "rough sex" by Lords of Acid? It's actually a catchy song.
william_thorniii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2000 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for william_thorniiiSend a Private Message to william_thorniiiDirect Link to This Post
To hell with all of you. I hate everyone, my reason being is that I am the only one that is ever worthy of an opinion. The rest of you have not earned that right yet. I am not going to tell you all what you must do to earn that right, so get used to it. I am the only one that is correct EVER and must win every argument regardless of facutal basis or not!

Now that I have that off my chest, I would like to add that the Lords of Acid are a great band. Although I don't enjoy them as much as The Crystal Method.

William T. Thorn, III

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2000 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Damn WT3 that sounded eerily familiar... you're not a candian janitor with a jimmy-rigged 4 cylinder, are you?

GT Bastard...you punk!

lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2000 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Stimpy you idiot!!! You fat, pimple butt, goat head lovin' freak. And as for the rest of you, your just damn lucky i dont pick on little girls..

WOW..that does feel better. Has anyone seen the movie "Three Kings" yet..Good movie.

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2000 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
lenny, you greasy, garlic stinkin, haliotosis havin, non-underwear changin butt-banger! Yeah I thought it was a pretty cool film, good use of humor and satire to peel away the varnish of heroism to reveal the baser purposes of war, only to come full circle to reveal the heroism of the individual. YOU SUCK!
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2000 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
You know i never really looked before, but your right Stimpy. Reading some post today and there deffinately is some aggression floating around here.
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2000 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmmm, whatever could you mean?
Gold-86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2000 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gold-86SESend a Private Message to Gold-86SEDirect Link to This Post
Haven't seen the freakin' movie, and don't know if i want to.

This elian thing has gotten outta hand, cause i see that everyone has let it ruin their collective day. so piss on everyone and their dog.

*in tone after the johnny law gives a ticket* have a nice day.

PFF
System Bot
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2000 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Well isn't this just a room of sunshine! y'all suck! Three kings was an excellent movie, btw
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2000 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Stimpy I just read the thread that YOU caused to be locked. I can't believe that you said what you did in that thread. If you were to replace Patrick's name in that entire thread with yours it would make complete sense to me.

You express your feelings and now I will.
I think you are full of yourself and I am tired of hearing your crap (and I KNOW I am not alone because Cliff locked that thread because of YOU).

I'm sure you will come in here and try to defend yourself, but it will fall on a deaf ear.

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2000 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I just read that closed thread thing too... I just don't get why you resurrected it after all that time. The topic of THIS thread seemed to be light-hearted, but now I'm beginning to wonder.
BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2000 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
I don't have much to add to this conversation. I just wanted to be one of the last people to post before Cliff closed this thread also.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2000 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Have a nice day.
Boodoggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2000 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoodogginSend a Private Message to BoodogginDirect Link to This Post
Anyone wanna talk fieros???
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2000 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
SCCA, no I won't try to defend myself here because there is no defense. I was looking for the low road and I found it. And now I really do not feel good about it. I'm sorry I did that. And yeah, this whole thread down here was just supposed to be fun.
mwbackus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2000 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mwbackusSend a Private Message to mwbackusDirect Link to This Post
I think that Stimpy has appoligized enough for some simple mistakes in judgement. We all make mistakes, and it takes a strong backbone to admit when we do make mistakes. I respect that in a person as much as I respect those that live up to their word. (Should we discuss the later topic here.. SCCA?)

Mike B.

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2000 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure what you mean Mike, but I'll take a wild guess. You are talking about the subwoofer? Well, I made a mistake of helping a "friend" sell 2 subwoofer assemlies when he turned around and sold them to other people. I have been trying to locate others for you and another person. However I do have my own personal sub that you are more than welcome to. But again I have a problem with that as well. This "friend" borrowed a wire harness to the amp to try to make another one and hasn't returned it yet. I'm trying to get it back and have been for some time and I am worried that it's gone. So now I am the bad guy.

As soon as I get that wire back it's all yours. I don't know (seriously don't) if you are throughly POed at me, but I didn't take your money and some times people make mistakes, I was just trying to help out my "friend" and some people that are looking for some parts. I wasn't trying to get you ticked off at me. If you are, that's OK.

mwbackus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2000 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mwbackusSend a Private Message to mwbackusDirect Link to This Post
A simple email message explaining what you just said would have gone a long way to prevent any misunderstanding. I have already determined that this was little more than a failed business deal, and I have since decided to go a different route with my audio system enhancements.

Mike B.

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock