How do I become a Member? by Jeff's '86 1/2 GT
Started on: 04-25-2000 07:04 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Standard on 04-26-2000 02:36 AM
Jeff's '86 1/2 GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2000 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff's '86 1/2 GTClick Here to visit Jeff's '86 1/2 GT's HomePageClick Here to Email Jeff's '86 1/2 GTSend a Private Message to Jeff's '86 1/2 GTDirect Link to This Post
I am a Junior Member. How do I become a Member of this group? I know this sound like a dumb question, but any answers would be appreciated. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2000 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpyClick Here to Email stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
I risk excommunication should ye be unworthy, but I shall reveal all secrets, HAHAHHAH!
On a cold dark night once you have proven you mettle by spilling your blood on a frozen bolt, you will be taken onto the lowland plains by High Priest Cliff and his assistant Ogre. Once there you face the inquistion of Monkeyman and Oreif (hints: there is no Lotus-designed suspension, Indy's were only made in 84, and never let air get in your radiator lines) Once you have proven your knowledge, you shall reciev the sacred sign of the pegasus on yer rump, administered by Patrick. This is a pain in the ass that is slow to go away, but if you ignore it, you realize how irrelevent it is.
Then and only then shall you be welcomed to the fold, You shal partake in frosty glasses of fine malted beverages with the likes of GT Bastard, DXR_DAD, Standard, and Shiner. You can trade barbs and witty repartee with 2M4Dale, mwbackus, and RFMike.
All hail Jeff's 86.5 GT, HOO-rah!
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2000 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Click Here to Email lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Remember these things my friend and your journey to membership shall be devine..

1.) Greater is he who is in a FIERO. You shall be delivered from the power of fords and ricers into the kindom of Pontiac.
2.) You now come before the Throne room (cliff,orge, all fiero lovers) boldly. You are more then a conqueror or average man. You are in the light of knowledge. You have entered the sacred halls of Pontiac.

Now go forth my son, and hold your head high and the gas petal down as you face the temptations of Fords and Chevy's and Ricers oh my..

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2000 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceClick Here to Email DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
uhh, you have to do all that stuff, and, umm, give my car a wash and wax too.

Yeah, thats it.

-or-

You might have to wait until you hit 10 forum posts...

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2000 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilClick Here to Email PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
POOF!!! you're there
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2000 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageClick Here to Email GT BastardSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Well said, Stimpy!
Jeff's '86 1/2 GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2000 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff's '86 1/2 GTClick Here to visit Jeff's '86 1/2 GT's HomePageClick Here to Email Jeff's '86 1/2 GTSend a Private Message to Jeff's '86 1/2 GTDirect Link to This Post
My journey was a long and hard one, but with the great wisdom and help from this secert group I have been accepted as one of the few and proud.
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2000 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageClick Here to Email StandardSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy.. definatly well said!

DJRice - rotflmao!!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock