ANY SONGS YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES! by iplayazi
Started on: 04-23-2000 04:02 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: olympic on 04-24-2000 04:17 AM
iplayazi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2000 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iplayaziSend a Private Message to iplayaziDirect Link to This Post
Check it out.. havent been one I didnt find. www.napster.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2000 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Every time I click that link, my computer locks up.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2000 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Got on and downloaded program, but no matter what name I chose it said either existed or invalid characters or invalid password! Made sure I had "new user" checked off. I do want to check this out! Went to "help" and just completly took me off the page and back here to the forum.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2000 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I guess I just don't listen to popular music.. Napster is great, but a lot of the songs I look for, no one seems to have. I can't even find any CDs on cdnow.com for the techno group called "Lucas".. not Kim Lucas, just "Lucas".

no one seems to have heard of them, but I have several mp3s.. and they're awesome. (IMHO)

Boodoggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2000 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoodogginSend a Private Message to BoodogginDirect Link to This Post
Just heard the other day about the worlds first in dash mp3 player, I forget who is making it though. They said it was coming out very soon.
fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2000 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
Works for me. Really neat. I like it.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2000 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
car mp3 players have been available for some time now. I remember reading about homemade ones over 3 years ago. As much as I like being a techie-type person, I think I'll stick with a plain old cd player actually!
(not even a changer. heh)

I do want a GPS navigation system with a 6" LCD screen however..

olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2000 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
Napster works great for me. Already downloaded several old favorites. Sure wish I had a cable connection though. So far I have found every song I requested.
In the latest edition of Car Stereo Review they have a feature of a guy who installed a motherboard and hard drive in his car. He downloaded his entire CD collection onto the hard drive in mp3 form. Now he never has to shuffle CD's or carry them in the car.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock