Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Like bashing other cars (like the Ford Probe)??? check this site out

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Like bashing other cars (like the Ford Probe)??? check this site out by Fformula88
Started on: 04-21-2000 03:02 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: DJRice on 04-24-2000 12:08 PM
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2000 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I thought this was hilarious... At LS6.com, they have this forum specifically to bash the Ford Probe. I found it funny... since there is no reason a Firebird/Camaro should feel threatened by a Probe. I own a 97 Probe, along with my 88 Fiero (hey, I needed a daily driver!) and must say, its no match for a GM f-body. Its the first forum I have found dedicated to flaming another car!
http://www.ls6.com/cgi-bin/formumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=34&submit=go

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 04-21-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2000 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Sorry... for some reason, that link isn't working. But its what shows on my browser...
Richard Parnell

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2000 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richard ParnellSend a Private Message to Richard ParnellDirect Link to This Post
Every time I see a smaller type car I want to put a V8 in it. The Probe has always been a candidate. Ever since the Nash Rambler I can't help it! Am I sick or what even a 300ZX would be really cool with a V8. For that matter I always fantasized about a V8 in my Ford Ranger, even up to the day old faithful died and was hauled away. Sniff
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2000 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
I get a "page cannot be displayed"
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2000 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
I just went surfing around that www.ls6.com site. I must say this: Thank you to all the Fiero Forum Members for not letting this site get like that one. I have never seen so much obscenity written in one place!
phillip
No longer registered
Report this Post04-22-2000 12:30 AM   Send a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
there was a company that put v8's in z-cars when they first came out. they called them scarabs. haven't seen or heard of them for a long time.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2000 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
No kidding Cooter! It's like a forum from hell Just the post about Hitler's birthday was enough to close that page.
SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2000 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
OH MY GAWD!!

That place is terrible. It's sites like that that makes me glad I don't have kids. They have the 'F' word in their thread topic and links to nothing but smut pictures... what about cars? I thought the occasional spat was bad like here, but this place is heaven compared to that hell hole!

Deer_Slayer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2000 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Deer_SlayerSend a Private Message to Deer_SlayerDirect Link to This Post
SCCA, you can say that again. Just seeing that picture of that woman's butt was enough for me to get out of there. I think i'm scared for life now . The sad thing is, though, is that their page setups look very close to our own:ekk:.
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2000 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I wouldnt worry about the page configurations looking the same. UBB is a program that is in use all over the internet for a wide variety of different forums. I came across one a while back that was dedicated to Star Wars trading Cards.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock