Started on: 04-07-2000 01:04 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Formula on 04-08-2000 07:59 PM
loafer87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2000 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Yep, another year is done! I can't believe how fast this year went by! Anyone else done university classes today? Anyways,if anyone needs me, I'll be down at the campus pub tying on a mean bender!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2000 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
Ive got till may 7, week of the finals. Im just worried about my grades. If there was a class on the history of GM cars, or mathematical concepts related to a fiero going at the speed of light, i might be getting decent grades. Its just a drag now until i can take more computer classes, which i hope will be next semester.

Maybe Richard Petty racing school in the summer. <DROOL>

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2000 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
You guys are lucky! I have 30 more school days left before a short summer vacation. Then again, I get paid to go to school everyday, instead of having to pay to go. But then again, I will be eating caffeteria food for the next 20 years. Maybe I need a new profession?
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2000 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
I haven't even started counting down the days because I just started the third quarter of this year last week. I guess it all works out though, I don't have to go back until almost October. Haha!
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2000 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like an Alice Cooper song is needed.
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2000 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
WHATS WRONG WITH CAFETERIA FOOD???????

its really good for throwing at teachers that have fieros and subarbans lol.....

do you actually eat it?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock