A strange dream I had.... by GT Bastard
Started on: 04-06-2000 08:52 AM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Deer_Slayer on 04-10-2000 01:52 PM
GT Bastard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post

I had a really strange dream last night. I went to sleep at 3:15am and woke up at 6:30am, but I wasn't able to go back to sleep. I was visiting this small town in the summertime, and it was really rainy outside the whole time. I don't think I've ever seen it rain that hard before. There was nothing but mud everywhere, and I was barely able to see anything through the thick sheet of rain. I was just driving my truck around this dumpy little town when I spotted this auto repair shop. There was some sort of tow truck that was backing up to this place and it was towing some sort of rusty import truck. I'm not sure why, but I decided to pull into the lot and walk inside. In the main office, the lights were very dim. I saw the shop workers in the garage helping to push the truck inside. In the corner of this office, there was this large steel cage with a dark figure in it. It really creeped me out.... I walk up to this cage and see that the inhabitant is some sort of an ape. I began to mock the ape a little. I made all sorts of strange gestures and laughed at it. All of a sudden this ape starts cussing at me! That's about when I realized that this wasn't really an ape. It was some sort of freak wearing an ape suit. You wouldn't believe the things this guy was saying to me. Really horrible stuff. Anyhow, it really freaked me out so I decided to leave. I think my girlfriend was in the car, because someone mentioned the word "camping" and it all made sense. I was going camping in the woods. All I can remember is driving into the woods(which happen to be about 50 yards from this auto repair shop.) I make up the tent and fall asleep. The next thing I remember is waking up in the morning and hearing somebody yell: "Have fun getting home you stupid mother f**ker!" I ran outside of the tent and looked around. I saw something in the trees and it was saying stuff like, "Have a nice day!" I was thinking the ape had slashed my tires, but it didn't. Instead it just let some air out of them. I jumped in my truck and started to drive away, but this ape was chasing me. My truck was moving extremely slow and I knew that ape would catch up. Instead of continuing this way, I jumped out of my truck and confronted the ape. The rest was a blur. We were wrestling on the ground, and I was hitting him. I don't think he was trying to hit me back, but I just kept beating him repeatedly. The whole time that I was mangling him, he was laughing in this horrific tone. Almost screaming. I just felt like I was so filled with hate for him. After he stopped moving, I pulled off the ape's head, and There was a mans face. I don't think it was anyone I knew...
I guess it could mean a lot of things... But I won't get into that. Maybe it didn't mean anything at all. It's just so very strange how the mind puts together elaborate stories in your head. The last really wierd one I had was about a little black boy that lived in Wal-Mart, but I think I've rambled on enough for now....

later all

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I think weve all learned a lesson here.

DONT GO CAMPING BEHIND AUTO REPAIR SHOPS THAT KEEP MEN DRESSED LIKE APES LOCKED UP IN CAGES!

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
GT Bastard--I'm not evil and I don't hate you.
RICK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RICKSend a Private Message to RICKDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman, what did you do to p*ss GTBastard off? LOL
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Then when you woke up and tragically the stuffed animal you sleep with every night since childhood--IT'S HEAD IS RIPPED OFF!!!!

That was a wierd one. What did you eat the night before????

deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
What's Ted Waitt putting in the water up there ?

Nice to see they're keeping you busy.

LOL...just kidding.

That's wierder than the dream I had last night...that I couldn't sleep and every time I looked at the clock, I thought I was looking at a Microsoft stock quote...

olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
Last night I was dreaming about eating large marshmallows and when I woke up my pillow was gone!!!!! LOL

YEs, I find it very interesting what the brain can come up with while your sleeping. And believe me I've had a few wierd ones in my day.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I usually remember all my dreams, unless I'm woken up by the phone ringing, etc and I start thinking about other things before I have time to remember the dreams.

Anyway, I've been studying dreams for about a year now, and I have several books on dream symbolism. Often if I have a particularly vivid dream, I'll look up the symbols in the dream.. usually when I do this, I look up the symbols in all the dreams I can remember from that night. and most of the time, the symbols all carry a similar message..
The images themselves are usually created out of things you've been thinking about, so if you see a car in a dream, it might be one you've seen recently, or been thinking about.. not always tho. This tends to happen more often with people, a person you know might be in a dream but they're just representing something/someone else.
This is also the case with locations/situations.
for example, I seem to have a lot of dreams about school.. Often there are high school teachers there, but the school is never the high school. it's always the elementary school I went to. It seems that this particular building/location is what my subconscious pictures as "school", so that's always how a school appears in my dreams.

A lot of people I know don't think dreams mean anything, that they're the product of something you saw on tv, or a reaction from something you ate.. but a large number of your dreams are symbolic messages from your subconscious, and you can gain insight into your own subconscious by recording and interpreting your dreams. If the dreams are ridiculously weird, such as people with purple skin, or something totally impossible like that, then there's a good chance it is caused by food, or a tv show, etc. If not, pay attention. it could be important.

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 04-06-2000).]

Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
That's a funny kid. GT Bastard, did you have to fill in any blanks? That was some funny sh!t. Can I claim that as my dream and tell it to my friends? Anyone remember the movie "Tremors" with Kevin Bacon? I think it was made in the late 80s early 90s. Anyway, I had a dream when I was five years old (that was in 1984) where these giant blue worms were terrorizing my neighborhood. They were popping out of storm sewers and such and chomping on people. With a few exceptions, the dream was pretty much based around the movie or should I say the movie was based around the dream. The dream didn't so much freak me out as the movie did. I mean the shape and everthing about the worms in the movie was similar to the dream, only the worms were brown. And it was one of those repeating dreams so I really got a chance to remeber the details. Do you remember when the worm was tricked into falling off that cliff at the end of the movie? That was cool.
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2000 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman, while I was typing it I was wondering what you'd say. It's not about you though! I swear it! I don't hate monkeys...

What did I have to eat? Some oatmeal raisin cookies that my mom sent me... And a Mountain Dew.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2000 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
I had a dream the other night that our fox terrier was clear like a jellyfish and talked likes a New Orleans blues guitarist.
What do you suppose THAT meant?
PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2000 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
the other night I had a dream I was driving a fox-body mustang with my gf inside. hmmmm....
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2000 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
That's just plain sick, Formula! I never dream about other cars.
deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2000 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
Too bad yesterday's snow wasn't a dream...
Deer_Slayer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2000 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Deer_SlayerSend a Private Message to Deer_SlayerDirect Link to This Post
About all the dream I have, I forget about soon as I wake up. One exception was where I was with Britany Spears and ...um hum.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock