Any R/C racers here? by turbo86se
Started on: 04-04-2000 01:11 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: turbo86se on 04-04-2000 10:36 PM
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2000 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post

Hey everyone! I remember this post a while ago, but I can't find it! Do any of ya'll race R/C cars here? If you have any old buggies or monster trucks that have been sitting on a shelf for a few years and would like to sell them, LMK. I'm slowly getting back into the hobby!
TIA!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2000 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Make an offer!

RC10, 10L, 2 12L's, 2 Magnum Sr.'s, Futaba PCM, lots of batteries, motors tires ....... A whole truckload of stuff.

SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2000 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
WOW! Look at that RC10. It looks like one of the first ones. I had one too up to about 6 years ago, it was my first real r/c car. Now I have an RC10B3, B2, T2, Team Car, World's Car and a Losi XX-4. As you can tell I am an offroad guy. I have only gone racing 4 or 5 times last year... taking a break from it.
turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2000 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
Cooter, I have no idea what to offer you! So much stuff! I'd really like to take it off your hands! Email me an idea what you're looking for and maybe we can work something out. Need anything for your Fiero (s)? Maybe we could work out a trade, I've got lots of extra parts!

BTW, does the case of Jim Beam come with it?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock