Start my new job tomorrow by Cliff D.
Started on: 03-27-2000 01:23 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Raydar on 03-27-2000 10:01 AM
Cliff D.

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff D.Send a Private Message to Cliff D.Direct Link to This Post
I am beginning to believe in fate. My two passions in life have been music and auto racing. Over my last 10 years as a sound engineer, I got to work shows for so many cool bands that the magic had begun to fade into a reality of "this is too much like work." My new year's resolution was to go back to college this year. Just when I was about to take a job installing sound systems at new restaurants and shopping malls so I could maybe go to night school part time, I landed a gig as the house sound engineer at, get this, a university theatre. Now I am not only going to get my degree in fluid dynamics so I can realise my vision of one day being the God of nascar wind tunnel research, but it won't cost me a dime AND I'll get stupid amounts of money to watch cool shows without any labor.......If I am dreaming, don't wake me!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, Way to go! Sound engineering has always interested me (outside, looking in). But to get paid for it, and get free education at the same time!
Cool!
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock