Started on: 03-24-2000 10:01 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Fformula88 on 03-26-2000 06:21 PM
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2000 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
:::scratching head:::
I got some pictures I want to share with you all. I took them in and had them put on a CD. When I got them the CD had a program on it, MS Picture It!, and I can't figure out how to make the pictures smaller. I can make them smaller, but the border stays and is the size it was. I guess what I mean is I'm trying to make them smaller in bytes. Anyone know how to use this POS program? Or any other way of doing it?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Terrybogin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2000 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TerryboginSend a Private Message to TerryboginDirect Link to This Post
My program (MGI PhotoSuite) has a check mark box that says "stretch to new size" that has to be checked to make the whole pic change to the new size. You can also reduce colors to 256 to shrink the file size of a pic.
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2000 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
If you e-mail them to me I will make them smaller and send them back.

fieroformula2000@hotmail.com

SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2000 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the offer, but that's what I did... emailed them to myself with the program. They are still a little big, but about half the size they were.

Thanks guys.

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2000 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
If you right click on the picture, and hit copy from the menu, and then paste them somewhere else can you get them out of the border? Also, click on it the same way and try saving the pic as another file. Maybe you can get the pic out of the border that way.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock