HERE IS MY NEW PROJECT by SloPonti
Started on: 03-22-2000 12:37 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: GT Bastard on 03-25-2000 12:36 AM
SloPonti

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2000 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SloPontiSend a Private Message to SloPontiDirect Link to This Post
here is my new project that i am starting on since i got my new motor back in and running good! my girlfriend is in to camaros and she bought this 87 iroc z28 to replace her 86 camaro 6 cylinder! this car was wrecked in the front end-i got this car for 1,200 bucks-hell of a deal!!! i also bought a cheap 88 iroc with no motor for 400 bucks and took off the front end to fix mine and sold the rest of the 88 piece by piece over the internet and made 600.00-also great deal! so i have all pieces to fix the car! i also did the valve seals on this car so that it did not have that lovely blue smoke on startups like most common camaros do! right now i am in the process of striping it down and getting it ready for paint! the girl in one of the pictures is my girlfriend whom i have been seeing now for 3 and a half years!
thanks and let me know what you think!
Rob http://members.aol.com/sloponti/iroc1.jpg http://members.aol.com/sloponti/iroc2.jpg http://members.aol.com/sloponti/car3.jpg http://members.aol.com/sloponti/iroc4.jpg

[This message has been edited by SloPonti (edited 03-22-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2000 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
looks great, man! wish my g/f was as cool as yours!
SloPonti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2000 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SloPontiSend a Private Message to SloPontiDirect Link to This Post
hey thanks-yes she is a pretty good girl-i am trying to steer her away from the camaros and go to the fieros but she doesn't like to drive them because they have no power steering-she is not that strong-i guess its a women thing!
thanks
Rob
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2000 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
My Girlfriend freaked when she tried to drive my GT. She claimed the steering wheel was broken. She's extremely wimpy! Those pictures make me miss my old '85 IROC. I'm going to be looking for another one soon.
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2000 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
My g/f could probably kick my @ss, but she complained about the lack of p/s.. I'd never get her to buy a Fiero.. she's stuck on her freakin' '90 celica ST. yuck. haven't let her drive the GT yet...
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Standard, your GF could probably kick my GF's ass.....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock