Started on: 03-21-2000 08:59 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Richard Parnell on 03-22-2000 01:41 PM
batboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2000 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
This followed me home today, can I keep it?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2000 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
only if you add a suspension, body lift and call it bigfoot.
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2000 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Is that your trailer ? I need to get my 66 Bonneville from WVa. Front bumper on the Bonnie is 81" wide...Will it fit between the fenders ? Just wondering...lol

Nice "Burban" and great old pickup...Is it a 70 model ?

batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2000 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
By the way, my newest project (I sure needed another one, huh?) is a 1972 Chevy 3/4 ton Camper Special heavy duty two wheel drive. It actually runs pretty good, has 111K miles on the clock with a 350 engine. I'm going to build a big block for it and eventually it will take over all the towing duties when I retire my Suburban. I even found a 67-72 Chevy truck forum similar to this one (not as good of course).
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2000 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Dale, yep that's my trailer. One of the best investments a car guy with too many projects can buy. I can always drag another parts car home. It measures nearly 83" between the fenders and is 18' long including the 2' dovetail. Tandem axles with electric brakes and channel frame contruction (the cheaper versions use angle iron). Your Bonnie boat would fit, barely.

The poor 'burb is about worn out with 270k miles. You're looking at the good side, the other side is cancered out bad with rust. It's been totalled out by the insurance company for hail damage. It leaks engine oil and power steering fluid, but the 4X4 stuff works great and it started up and got me to work on every snowy day this last winter.

2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2000 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Gotta get one of them there trailers...lol I got a 96 Burban 4X4 that ought to pull it.
Richard Parnell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2000 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richard ParnellSend a Private Message to Richard ParnellDirect Link to This Post
Batman-wish I had room like you to bring home some parts cars. My wife would flip out (again). We just got our two sons old cars out of the front yard and the lawn has finally grown back. I really miss my old Ranger too. (sniff). But I refuse to trade my Fiero in for a truck and my wife won't budge on getting rid of her Mercedes (I really dislike that car, it's so uncomfortable and boring to drive)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock