Started on: 03-17-2000 09:40 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Ed on 03-19-2000 12:02 AM
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2000 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
And here I was starting to daydream about how awesome this spring/summer were going to be for me and my GT. Was starting to drive her more often and thinking about all the projects ahead. Lots of rain had washed away the salted roads and some of them were even being swept. THEN WAM! Another blast from ol' man winter. Now the roads are full of salt/sand again. Had to take the japcrap to work and when I got home the wind had blown the cover off my GT and now it's got that white sh*t all over it. WHEN THE HELL IS SPRING GONNA START! Calendar says the 21st, but who knows. The winter blues are here again.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
batboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2000 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I'm lucky because I've had some nice spring weather already, but crappy conditions have grounded my suspension project for the last three days straight now. Yuck! I want spring back too. Maybe 60's and sunny by Sunday!

[This message has been edited by batboy (edited 03-17-2000).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2000 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Except for the usual rain, we never had a winter on the west coast this year. Hey watch it, you almost hit me with that damn snowball!!!
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2000 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I finally got my Coupe runnin' and drove it to work. It was rainin' when I went in and frozen when I came out. I'm ready for SPRING !!!
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2000 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
In illinois it sucks, two weeks ago it was a nice 70 degrees. Now im suffering with i dont want to go outside and do anything weather. Between 20 to 30 degrees out. Monday its suppose to rise to a high of 50.
I need to go to the junkyard to get a replacement fuel line for the stationwagon cause its leaking fuel because of the rust eating up the line, i just hope saturday is a warm day.
AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2000 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
sorry to hear it, but it's tough all over it seems,i'll be thinking of you guys tomarrow, sweatin my a$$ off over here,you guys are lucky 85 degrees over here and climbing,life is hard.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2000 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
It snowed here this morning, then it all melted and turned to mud.
Ed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2000 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdClick Here to visit Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to EdDirect Link to This Post
I'm taking my own advice and heading for Monterey, CA and points south for a few days. The wildflowers should be out and the hills will be green. Sunroof off, windows down, here we go.

I'll report back Weds.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock