For Leo (parental discretion advised) by 87ECO5
Started on: 03-12-2000 10:57 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Monkeyman on 03-13-2000 10:26 PM
87ECO5

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2000 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
To the a$$hole that felt the need to toss an innocent animal out into traffic after being rear-ended by the owner (which, the impression I get, was your own f#@king fault), I leave my email address:

Fiero87EC5@aol.com

In case you happen to read this, you f#@king d!@khead, PLEASE CONTACT ME! I have a few words for you ...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
Uh... what makes you think he is here at the forum? I thought the guy was driving an SUV or something. Anyway, I agree: he is a real bastard.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
OK I'm confused. What happened and where? I don't know anything about this, but I sure am curious now.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2000 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
Yes i am an SUV hater

and i saw the incident on tv and yes it was a SUV driver. Ford explorer i believe.

The lady hit the guy in the bumper, so she stopped and the guy came up to her got her dog and threw her toy poodle at traffic which got killed and the guy drove off.

Anyway posting it in here wont get you a response from the guy, theres only like 800 fiero owners in here.

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
Maybe the guy has a buddy on here that'll tell him I'm looking for him ...

Anyway, I was just venting. I don't handle animals getting hurt/killed well.

Thanks for the space ...

ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
He should have grabbed the driver and thrown her dumb a$$ into traffic. Why hurt an innocent dog?

You decide if I'm kidding.

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
Hmmmmm ... the story I heard was that he passed her on the right, cut in front of her, then hit the brakes.

Did I get the wrong (or incomplete) story?

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
My guess is the idiot that is out of control enough to kill a defenseless dog in such a horrible way is also the idiot that is out of control enough to cause the whole thing!!!

I'm just glad she didn't have a crying baby in her car to irritate him!!! This idiot needs locked up before he starts killing people (if he hasn't already).

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
WOW! Most excellent point, DRH. I didn't think of that.

Ya, thank goodness for the absence of a child!

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to get into this anymore than the other venting thread, but I agree with you 100000000%, Scott. What a male appendage!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock