Started on: 03-07-2000 09:42 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: SCCA FIERO on 03-10-2000 02:19 PM
wkayl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2000 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
From someone who has lost 43lbs since I got my Fiero, I can relate. It went buy pretty quick, but during headlines on Monday the 6th he had an add that went something like:

1987 Fiero for sale. Must sell. New wife too fat to fit in car.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2000 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
"Wife too fat to fit into car" is one thing, but "NEW WIFE too fat to fit into car is another...

Hell, maybe the guy could use her wedding dress for a car cover...

Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2000 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
Man, the guy has a wife that huge and he is getting rid of the CAR?!? Just imagine what kind of engine he could have dropped in that car instead of buying a stupid wedding ring...
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2000 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
If I ever remarry, one requirement is that she must fit into my Fiero...
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2000 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
Fit isn't the only thing she'd have to be able to do in a Fiero....
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2000 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
hehehe. maybe i'm just young and limber, but the Fiero is actually pretty good for... uhhh.. yeah, what he said. better than my g/f's celica, anyways..
b_b_a_d

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2000 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for b_b_a_dSend a Private Message to b_b_a_dDirect Link to This Post
I didn't really want to touch this one..., but when I was a young lad (not lass) of 18 yrs, my girlfriend who owned a 86 Fiero and I did a pretty good job in the passenger seat.

Nowadays I just ask the wife to please step outside the vehicle...

[This message has been edited by b_b_a_d (edited 03-11-2000).]

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2000 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
IN THE CAR!? Are you people nuts!? Don't you know the damage you could do!? For starters, you could crack the headliner! Or, break off the edges of the dash. And, I won't even mention the stains on the Mr. Mike's leather seat covers!!!!!

I went too far, didn't I?

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by b_b_a_d:
I didn't really want to touch this one..., but when I was a young lass of 18 yrs, my girlfriend who owned a 86 Fiero and I did a pretty good job in the passenger seat.

Nowadays I just ask the wife to please step outside the vehicle...

WHich gear shift was she shifting???

deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
I think he meant to say "When I was a young lad of 18"...

Then again, if I'm mistaken...

Ay Carumba...

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
HAHA..... when I was a young lad of 16 and my brother wouldn't let me drive his Fiero, I had to use my mom's T/A to take my girlfriend out. One day my mom asked why there are foot prints on the t-tops. ummmm....errrr.... huh? What t-tops? I mean... I think.... ummm ...someone was walking on the top of the car mom. However I did manage to "get busy" in the pass. seat of the Fiero too, but the hood(on a warm night) was the best place to.... ummmm... uhhhh.... walk
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock