Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Goodbye Ray Bourque! You will be missed.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Goodbye Ray Bourque! You will be missed. by Gokart
Started on: 03-07-2000 09:05 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: bHooper on 03-09-2000 09:11 PM
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2000 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Hope you Avalanche fans in Colorado know your getting the best defensemen of all-time (only second to Bobby Orr) and I'm now a official fan of your team! I'm boycotting myself from watching/attending games till the Bruins get rid of present regime. I was sore at Ray first for leaving us, but I hope he gets to raise a cup in Colorado. He deserves it and don't blame him from wanting to leave. Boston will never win The cup till we get rid of the present coach/GM/owner. Bring on the RED SOX!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wkayl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2000 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is:

na--na--nana--na--na

SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2000 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
havent watched or payed to much attention to hockey the last year or 2, but it sounds like things are gonna get a little more interesting round here.
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2000 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
of course, you can always turn a negative into a positive...
here, how's this?

gone, now, is the last link to the Bruins Teams that were whiped upon by Edmonton in the Cup batles of the '80s

Now, you don't have to look at your team and have any painfull reminders of those two seasons that ended in lose to the mighty Oilers Dynasty that was JK

If your lucky, like the great Kevin Lowe, maybe Bourque will return to as coach of your team

(Of course, you know this has all been in fun) We oiler fans had to suffer through the losses of : Messier. Gretzky, Kuri, Tikkanen, McTavish, Lowe, Anderson, Bukeaboom (i know i didnt spell it right), Simpson, Fuhr, Ranford, Joseph, Buckberger, McSorely (1st time... your problem know), Huddy, and more.
Trust me, it doesnt get any easier.....

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2000 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
What sport do you get when you cross figure skating and boxing???
bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2000 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
I dont know... what sport do You get, when you cross figure skating and boxing??
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2000 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Is it the "Tanya Harding Biathalon"???

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2000 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
it must also include some sort of wierd frisbee game useing hubcaps, too

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock