SKYBIZ2000 by olympic
Started on: 03-04-2000 05:57 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: fierospeeder on 03-05-2000 02:07 PM
olympic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2000 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicClick Here to Email olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone here joined this and have you made any money?? Everyone around my town is talking about it. I personnally think it's a scam and the police have been all over the radio saying it's illegal under Canadian law.

If you haven't heard about this it goes something like this. You buy a 15 meg website under the skynary domain name for $100US. Then you get 2 other people to buy a website and those two people get 2 other people each to buy a site.(tell me how this is not a pyramid scheme?) You get paid for everyone who joins skybiz under you in your pyramid through to infinity, not just 3 or 4 levels below you. They pay about $420US for every 50 signups in your pyramid.

My question is, who in their right mind would pay $100US PER YEAR for a puny 15 meg site when you can get a bigger, free site anywhere else. You don't even get your own domain name here!!! I think they are just preying on people who don't know much about the internet. And I'll bet my last dollar that the man at the very top of this giant pyramid is the president of skybiz 2000 himself. Not only is he making a fortune selling $100 per year websites but he's also pocketing $400 for every 50 suckers that buy into this!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carolina 88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2000 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carolina 88GTClick Here to Email Carolina 88GTSend a Private Message to Carolina 88GTDirect Link to This Post
I have an ocean front condo in Kansas that I will rent out for 100 bucks a mo.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2000 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Olympic: the same scam is going around Saskatoon as well. I phoned their information number and they were very unclear on what they were selling. The phone recording just talked about how the guys were bringing in 20,000 a week for not doing anything. Usually if it sounds too good to be true, it is. If you want I'll see if I can find the information number and pass it on to you so you can give them a call.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post03-05-2000 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageClick Here to Email fierospeederSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
Most people i know dont know how to use windows and i wouldn't have a good chance in selling website space.

Geocites offers free website space, i forgot what the megs were. There is a lot of sites giving free space and email so its not worth getting into. It does seem like a pyramid scam.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock