Hangover's, I've found a cure! by Pretender
Started on: 03-03-2000 06:01 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: SpeedPhreak on 03-06-2000 03:10 PM
Pretender

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2000 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PretenderClick Here to visit Pretender's HomePageClick Here to Email PretenderSend a Private Message to PretenderDirect Link to This Post
One bottle of V-8 Splash per six-pack drank. I will drink this before I go to bed or if for some reason beyond my control I don't get to drink anymore liquids before I fall asleep I'll drink it as soon as I wake up in the morning. I've also used Gatoraid but I prefer the taste of the fruit drink better. Anyone else have a cure?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2000 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilClick Here to Email PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Sure fire cure

don't drink
I thought that one up all by myself.

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2000 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylClick Here to Email wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Many years ago I was reading the articles in one of those magazines that people usualy only look at the pictures. It had a sure fire cowboy cure. The morning after a roudy evening, the cowboys used to break the ice from the water tank and dunk their head in untill they couldn't stand it any longer. After that in the mornings I would stand in the shower and turn on the COLD water untill I couldn't breath (wife was never in the mood the next morning anyway). It worked for me and I also learned not to drink that much anymore either.
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2000 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperClick Here to Email bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
2 excedrins, a HUGE bowl of popcorn, a 2 liter of RC, the remote and the couch, usually work best for me

if that doesnt work, then i start drinking again... a fith of hera dura tequila will make you forget about anything

Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2000 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Take a large glass of water and drink four aspirin. LOL
Don't forget to eat at Waffel House before passing out!!
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2000 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpyClick Here to Email stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
A great big bowl of Menudo, heavy on the chilis! Nothing like a stomach full of spicy cow stomach to clean out the system. Best if washed down with a cold bud light and plenty of tortillas.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2000 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Actually, lots of vitamin B12 will help. That's what's in V8 juice (the tomato juice is what does the trick). I know of a couple of drunks that make a special trip to the doctors office every once in a while to get a B12 shot. It must help. I've never seen them with a hangover.
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2000 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicClick Here to Email olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
A BIG part of a hangover is dehydration (alchol absorbes water) Drinking a couple glasses of water before going to sleep is suppose to help. Also, waiting till you've sobered up a little before passing out helps.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 455
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2000 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
When you get into bed, stick one leg out from under the covers and put your foot on the floor. Stops the bed from spinning.
All kidding aside... I try to take a couple of aspirin (NEVER take Tylenol when there is a lot of alcohol in your system), and drink a glass of water or two. I also try to eat something.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2000 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Like M onkeyMan asid, take some Vitamin B pills before you hit the sheets. A hangover is caused by the depletion of Vitamin B in your brain. Me and four of my buddies managed to kill a full keg of beer in a day and a half over spring break and didn't suffer from any hangover at all. Proof that it works.
SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2000 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageClick Here to Email SpeedPhreakSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
although i rarely drink, when i do... i do it up right. i didnt know about the b12 thing & will try it but i can attest to the water thing... as much as i can b4 i pass out & im fine. although even when i didnt do this ive rarely had hangovers.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock