Started on: 03-02-2000 11:55 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: fiero56 on 03-05-2000 09:39 AM
fierospeeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post03-02-2000 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
I know some of you know i own a 87 tbird turbo coupe 2.3l and a fiero. So im in the mustang/tbird turbo forum. http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/
So one of the members posted this site that would give you 50hp increase in performance.
Download the wave file also.
If you want to check out the forum, theres a link on the bottom, i think the owners of the site own a mustang.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2000 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Defintely good for a laugh or two.
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2000 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
ROTFLMAO!!! Whats next, a 5 gallon pail for a tip??? heres another one http://www.ricestreet.com
Carolina 88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2000 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carolina 88GTSend a Private Message to Carolina 88GTDirect Link to This Post
I guess then the question will be does your car run on De-caff. or.......
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2000 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Now, that is funny!!!!!! I wonder what a ricer would be thinking when he sees that thing. Would he realize that it is a joke and that people are making fun of him, or say,"Wow! I gotta go call NOPI and get one of those!!!!"

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2000 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Of course you all noticed that this tip was installed on a Cherokee. Apparently the author couldn't make it work on the Honda. What he failed to recognize is that, in order for it to fit on a Honda, it would have to have been a metric coffee can, or at least have the appropriate metric/SAE adapter fitted. Jeesh!
fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2000 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
I am amazed they actually took it out on the highway. I wonder how many people got a laugh, seeing it in person.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock