Kansas by fiero56
Started on: 03-01-2000 07:04 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: stimpy on 03-01-2000 11:59 PM
fiero56

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2000 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
I know this sounds really weird, but I think it would be awsome to live in Kansas for at least several years(maybe more depending on how I like it). I would live 20, maybe 30 miles from a small town. Very few people, empty flat straight roads. Fields everywhere. The ocassional tornado or two . What's the climate like there? I have e-mailed a couple of Kansas dwellers, but have never gotten a response(they probably think I am giving them a hard time or something). Anyone ever lived out there? If its too windy there, and not sunny often enough, I guess I will have to find another spot.
Am I crazy???

[This message has been edited by fiero56 (edited 03-01-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carolina 88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2000 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carolina 88GTSend a Private Message to Carolina 88GTDirect Link to This Post
My sister and her hubby live in Wichita. They love it out there with the exception of the occassions they hide in the freezers at the local food mart to avoid a tornado every now and then.
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2000 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
There are worse places to live, and there are better places.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-01-2000 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Come on down to Oklahoma... You can find the same straight-ass roads, but at least their are some trees to look at and some lakes to drive around. Never been to KS, only been in OK for 8 months. Cheap cost of living and LOTS of work.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock